JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Pre Game

Closer to the record every night. I’d come if tickets were .45c like the panthers did last week

I have to watch Hardwood Classics on NBATV to see the last time Pistons won

This is the only winnable game of the year

Yall need to BEG Santa Claus for a win

"Basketball" is a generous term for the product you're putting on the floor this season.

When it comes to the Pistons, the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead.

Gosh I hope they can win a game I've been a piston fan since 1974 and I remember the horrible days just before Isaiah Thomas came and this is even worse

For the love of god…Just win…pls…

they don't deserve to be in the nba, they only deserve to play with teams in the Philippines

Former piston Olynk coming back to haunt them

Im scared, they might actually win this and ruin the streak

this better be the night

You could get Courtside for under $250 on StubHub earlier. Would have done it if I didn't live 5 hours away.

wasting $250 on crack and red bull is probably better to health than watching this team

My fear is that with UT being shorthanded, it will be a "green light game" for guys who normally defer to others

Sexton's going to be looking for his shot all night. John Collins will be forcing the issue more. Olynyk, Agbaji.

Walker Kessler controlling the restricted area while DET can't hit their 3-pointers

A loss, in this case, will be more depressing than most

Please tell me there's nothing to fear here. It's only the depleted Utah Jazz

We are a bunch of sick individuals tuning in to watch this…. That being said I do think the streak ends tonight.

1st Half

How are they down by 2 when the jazz are playing G league players?

Holy **** the arena is empty. Watching on league pass and it looks like 18 people came to watch. Embarrassing.

Pistons need to trade for Agbaji right after this game !

Down only single digits at half?! It’s sad that’s all it takes from this team to rise above my expectations, hopefully they actually win!

Don’t let Kelly O cook us

The guy who bet 5k on the Pistons is like when Krusty bet on the Generals against the globetrotters.

"I thought the generals were due!"

Conspiracy: Monty Williams got the biggest contract in coaching history, became obsessed with money, is now betting on the other team every single game and will soon be richer than Elon Musk.

I said it once I'll say it again, Wiseman is pound for pound the worst rebounder in the history of the NBA

We’re getting cooked by Walmart workers

26-5 run after Monty decided to pull the starters after building up a lead.

2nd Half

This halftime show is somehow even worse than our defense.

i think every nba team is now going to seriously bust their *** to beat detroit so they wont be the one who finally loses to them.

this game should be an automatic W. back to back, third in four nights. on the road. half the team out. teams best player out.

and were down by 13. oy.

Pistons getting smacked by a g league team right now

Amazing bogdanovic playing on slow motion 0 on defense 0 on attack 0 hair too... Only have 505040 years

Got the Jazz reserves right where they want them.

Play a little defense in the 4th and u might win this one

Fire the coach u have to many damn talent to be losing way more than last year

Bench unit has no chance...no spacing and shooting available. Hardy is no fool. Instant 2-3 zone when all those non shooters in there with Walker Kessler blocking everything inside.

Is burks still hurt or just randomly became useless?

Can jazz ****ing role players miss

On a positive note, I got a sweet haircut today. I'll look good in the family Xmas photo

Don’t play the all bench unit ever again

When you think of who Utah has out and their still leading, shows you what a truly historically horrific ****ing roster this is.

Remember if your child doesn't fulfill their Olympic gymnastics dream there's always timeout trampoline slam work

LETS LET OLYNYK SHOOT A WIDE OPEN 3

thats the first time i've seen offensive 3 seconds all year lmao

How do we have a team full of centers but at the same time have no centers at all.

There's no way we're letting Kris Dunn crip walk all over us

Haven’t watched but it’s pretty embarrassing to be losing to a bad teams 2nd stringers

Cade traveling, Jazz 3. I want to die so hard

pistons fans can play better defense than this

You get a turnover! You get a turnover! Everyone gets a turnover!

We are getting cooked by someone named Agbaji with all due respect

raftkings got people good with the Pistons at -2.5.

Are you telling me we somehow lost the bogdanovic for olynk trade?

Sexton seeks so much contact for a small guard

Even I couldn’t blow this hard.

When do we draw the line?!

Jazz Key players didn’t play What should we do now???

These mutha****as boutta lose to the Utah LA Fitness league all stars

It’s bad when the jazz look at this game n be like “yeah we can rest our guys”. The Jazz lol. Sheesh

Post-Game

Brutal is sadly an understatement

Best solution is to just fold as a franchise.

Worst team all time in any sport.

They still have a good chance of making the playoffs.

I still love the Pistons but it's been so hard to watch this year.

I wonder how much money you’d win if you bet against the pistons every night. Should of started at 8 in a row

Detroit Pistons and the Carolina Panthers have the same amount of wins.

You know what’s funnier than 24……..25

So close to record. Nobody's going to best this streak when it finally ends

Utah played last night, their 2 best players didn't play Jordan clarkston, And Markkanen. And they still couldn't win at home. That's awful. I'm hoping I wake up in the morning and see on the news that whole staff fired

Lions went 0-16, now Pistons bouta break the record for the longest losing streak...why must Detroit be subjected to such trauma

If all you do is spend all your time in LA snorting blow off the *** of your brothers wife and hire incompetent people to massive contracts you are the problem. Tom Gores is a scum bag through and through. From his personal life, to his business practices to his management skills the dude is a piece of ****. Tom Gores "work in the community" is putting a bandaid on a stage 4 cancer.

Would this team finish above .500 in the G League

It’s almost impressive how we continue to find ways to lose at the end almost every game this season. This team has no dawg in it at all

High draft picks won’t help this team, with Mr. Magoo making the picks

What college teams could they beat?

Dude ain’t no ****ing way. The Jazz came off a b2b, rested all their key players and yall still couldn’t cook them

From 104-106 to 106-117 two mins later with a W there for the taking. This club is cooked, these players are broken. Change for change sake ain’t changing anything. But what else is there to do?

lost to a jazz team with 8 players out man i havent seen a team this cooked in years

this team should have a open gym tryout.. invite everyone

They could draft Bronny number 1 and Lebron would say I’m not going there

Are y’all tanking for Caitlyn Clark ?

wE’Re GoNnA TuRn tHE CorNeR !!

EVERY ****ING TIME WE GET CLOSE. **** man

Sexton still got that padawan haircut lol

It’s really awesome our $78 million coach has installed zero offensive sets for this team

It'd be helpful if the Jazz go with only 4 on the floor.

I started watching the NBA last year. I cheer for the worst team in the history of basketball.

The Pistons are my team but why does God want me to suffer?

No one will be fired because this franchise has zero accountability. ****ing disgusts me.

Big dick olynyk da goat

These players are stained forever. This season has taken 7 years off of every single one of their careers.

We couldn’t beat a team led by Kelly Olynyk, Ochai Ogbaji, and Simone Fontecchio. Wtf

This whole team will be broken going forward…They are ruining the youth.

Kelly Olynyk almost dropped a 30 spot when he normally averages oh...SEVEN PPG.

Cade is a good player but let's be real, he isn't a number 1 option on a good team and probably not even the 2nd. He just isn't a franchise changing player. I honestly would entertain offers for him and completely start over, he'll net back quite a bit.

Would not stop turning it over. Holy moly. Painful game to watch, you could tell we actually had more talent on the court then the Jazz when our starters were out there. We just kept giving them the ball over and over. The only reason that this team isn't the worst that this city has had to offer, is just because the Lions live here too.

MUTHA ****ING OLYNYK? REALLY? YOU LET HIM GO OFF?

Jazz had 27 points off turnovers and 23 second chance points…

Imagine losing to the Jazz missing half it's rotation players JFC

The Pistons, all these games in a season and they may not win five or six right now despite having four years of lottery picks. It’s absurd to actually think about really and yet here we are

I’ve been telling everyone that we will not be able to break this streak unless we manage to blow someone out. We don’t know how to win in close games yet

First pistons game ever with my wife. First date after our first kid.

Wow, this sucked.

How can these players not just be absolutely ****ing miserable? They have to be in the worst situation in the NBA. Like all time bad situation.

It’s crazy how underrated this Pistons team is. They should have AT LEAST 3 or 4 wins.

I genuinely feel bad for the dance team. Imagine having to do choreography for this team.

Hey... we traded Kelly for Bogey. That is hilarious.

Why does Burks even still get minutes man? His only "skill" is shooting and he can't do that.

This team gives me blisters on my balls

Every time I think "Ok, THIS is the lowest point in franchise history" they somehow get even worse

Want to know a fun fact?

We traded Olynyk to get Bogdanovic.

Olynyk cooked us the whole game, hit the dagger and Bogdanovic has 8 pts in 12 shots

Amazing, trash coach, trash owner, trash players and trash front office

How are we supposed to win any games if we can’t even win this game. A bottom feeder team with its two best players, whose in a back to back, and we can’t even get a win at home. What circumstances have to happen for us to win?

Isn’t Monty the highest paid coach in the league? I swear having no coach could get this team 3 wins in 27 games

Who the **** cursed us

Pistons big 3: Turnovers, Bricks, Defensive Lapses

After this game I'm convinced we should have drafted Taylor Hendricks.

Cade is the most fraudulent #1 overall pick in the last 5 years. Holy ****. Also everyone else on this team is not even worth calling out by name. This roster is cooked to ****. Nobody should be untouchable. IF you seriously defend this performance from anybody on this roster you are a clown.

Quotes from around the league

As a Kings fan it hurts to see teams terrorize their own fanbase. Wishing the best for yall

Keep your heads up Pistons fans. Your only a new owner, a new gm, an new front office, a new coach and 12 new players away from some wins

Another petition to make this sub about horses until we win a game

Do all these games look like this?? I'm sorry Detroit fans. Nobody deserves this

Why pistons why

Before today's game against the Jazz, the Pistons team visited a local orphanage. "It was heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope," said Ben, age 6.

I saw someone say that the Pistons are favored to win 4 games the rest of the season.

Maybe it should less than that...

John Collins describing a Will Hardy pre-match talk: "“It was Detroit away. I thought please don’t go on about the Pistons, we all know what they're about, they're nice and tidy but we’ll f---ing do them. He came in and said: ‘Lads, it’s Detroit’, and that was it. Brilliant.”

Kelly Olynyk just poppin off for no reason and devastating Pistons fans was the most predictable thing

He has hate in his heart

This wasn't a loss for Detroit, this was a win for America.

The pistons aren’t your typical tanking team. They’re just pitiful.

Ridiculous how good Kelly still is honestly.

If all you do is spend all your time in LA snorting blow off the *** of your brothers wife and hire incompetent people to massive contracts you are the problem. Tom Gores is a scum bag through and through. From his personal life, to his business practices to his management skills the dude is a piece of ****. Tom Gores "work in the community" is putting a bandaid on a stage 4 cancer.
I didn't know who Tom Gores was, but I'm certainly intrigued now.

Former piston Olynk coming back to haunt them

Don’t let Kelly O cook us
Yep he is and he did!
The guy who bet 5k on the Pistons is like when Krusty bet on the Generals against the globetrotters.

"I thought the generals were due!"
Man I like Detroit, announcers are decent but not near as colorful as their fans.
Conspiracy: Monty Williams got the biggest contract in coaching history, became obsessed with money, is now betting on the other team every single game and will soon be richer than Elon Musk.
The jigs up Monty, they’re on to your diabolical schemes!

"Imagine losing to the Jazz missing half it's rotation players JFC"

Nice of this poster to make a post directly to the Jazz Fanz Community. ;)