What's new

#47 Potland Jailblazers at the Jazz

Yeah ambient can get crazy if you snort it and stay up late. LOL. But it's true. I have some funny stories

Gootta get my victor claver jersey next.

does anyone else take ambien andif so,des it make you feel like you are on acid? I can garlysee right now anathe words are always movine around on thescreen.... seriously i look at my avatarand itjust keeps gegting bigger ans smallerand moveing around the screen.
i lik the high i get from ambien whn yo try to stay awake alslong as you can.... that is all i cnat do this anyanoreand i have get to be so i can be to workat 6 amin the moring for worki have to waek up at 5

godnight tojazzfanzzn

i like this guy. hit me up if your ever in the geezy.

Not sayin fishonjazz is mormon, but I know mormons that won't drink but will snort ambians and stay awake and trip out on them.

Makes sense.

As I said. I am starting to fear that he's going to be traded. Can you imagine. Trade Kanter then both Millsap and AJ sign elsewhere.

Yea i have thought the same way while i was watching the game. I wrote over the twitter to Locke that how you defend Ty to play Kanter for 5 min and he answered me Jazz lose while Kanter plays and gets w when he did not play.

Yea i have thought the same way while i was watching the game. I wrote over the twitter to Locke that how you defend Ty to play Kanter for 5 min and he answered me Jazz lose while Kanter plays and gets w when he did not play.

Locke is a dumbass, Kanter gets minutes in garbage time when we are down by 40, ov course we lose. If Kanter is traded I dont know if I can continue to be loyal to the Jazz, Ive been a fan longer then he has been here, But I am very unhappy with the Jazz product

Locke is a dumbass, Kanter gets minutes in garbage time when we are down by 40, ov course we lose. If Kanter is traded I dont know if I can continue to be loyal to the Jazz, Ive been a fan longer then he has been here, But I am very unhappy with the Jazz product

Same goes for me, man. Locke is a damn puppet and i really feel bad for youngsters getting wasted by Ty

6 minutes? Jesus ****ing Christ.

Can we start some kind of petition? 35 minutes and 17 shots for Foye? What the ****.

if the jazz don't trust in kanter, they should trade him. kanter would average a double double on great shooting percentages if he got 30 minutes per game. why do you select him as the 3rd pick if you don't increase his minutes in his second year in the nba? i'm sure kanter and his camp want out of utah if he will play 5 minutes in the next game, too. there is no reason for him to stay in utah. he is soon to be done. i really hope that he get's traded an makes the all-star game multiple times on an other team. the jazz don't deserve good if they don't care about the fans and the young players.

i'm a big time corbin hater and hope him to resign or get fired. since option two is not likely, i hope he losses 4-0 in the first round of the playoffs with losing each game by a blowout. but i think that even this would not force him to resign.

the lack of (consistent) minutes and trust really destroy kanter and burks. they seem to lose more fire and will, day by day. i don't think that they have the body language they had by start of the season.

Last edited:
That was not a bad performance and it was a kind of one that we lacked to see for a long time from the starters.

I loved that trick by Marvin the Wet Bandit.

I hope those wasted times for Enes passes quickly. Both the roster and the fans love his hustle game and gets fired up by it.

Anyone knows Kanter is only allowed garbage time minutes in his sophomore season. The only 5 minutes he plays in in the 2nd quarter or the end of the 1st gets started with an amazing applause from the crowd. I don't think Locke is naive enough to say this kinda **** but I think it's because that's how he makes a living (not that I find it right), so he necessarily tells the pathetic lie.

I do still think he is a serial killer though.

Man if the Jazz trade Kanter, I would be done. I hear Harpring talk about the Jazz record for the last 30 years, and the fans need to trust them. He fails to mention they had Stockton and Malone for 20 and Deron williams for 6. I'm not sold on the plan. Hell I don't even know WTF the plan is.

This is the Jazz's biggest problem right now, and they know it. Maybe all those empty seats finally caught someone's attention. Anyway I think they are trying to inform the fans, if the fans will listen. This week the Jazz PR team, aka 1280 the Zone, started to talk about Favors not playing. If you were listening they also talked about how much it means to a team financially to make the playoffs. The playoff money may mean the difference between losing money or breaking even.

I recall hearing LHM or Greg or maybe KOC relate that the Jazz were okay missing the playoffs once in a while but 2 times in 3 years was a real burden. In this soft economy I imagine more so.

So the jazz are trying to make the playoffs, to secure the team and we all bitch and moan. I want to know what the future plans of KOC are as much as anyone. I'm tired of both Milsap and Al too. That is why I am cheering for a ten game winning streak, and injuries for the Lakers, Blazers, and Mavericks. I'm hoping that if the Jazz Brass believe they have secured a playoff spot by Feb 21 then a trade is more likely. This win over the Blazers was huge, to put some distance between the Jazz and the #9 team and to stay ahead of the Lakers before they surge. Go Jazz.

This is the Jazz's biggest problem right now, and they know it. Maybe all those empty seats finally caught someone's attention. Anyway I think they are trying to inform the fans, if the fans will listen. This week the Jazz PR team, aka 1280 the Zone, started to talk about Favors not playing. If you were listening they also talked about how much it means to a team financially to make the playoffs. The playoff money may mean the difference between losing money or breaking even.

I recall hearing LHM or Greg or maybe KOC relate that the Jazz were okay missing the playoffs once in a while but 2 times in 3 years was a real burden. In this soft economy I imagine more so.

So the jazz are trying to make the playoffs, to secure the team and we all bitch and moan. I want to know what the future plans of KOC are as much as anyone. I'm tired of both Milsap and Al too. That is why I am cheering for a ten game winning streak, and injuries for the Lakers, Blazers, and Mavericks. I'm hoping that if the Jazz Brass believe they have secured a playoff spot by Feb 21 then a trade is more likely.
but but, are these empty seats the whole season not costing the jazz more money than a 4 game sweep brings in?

but but, are these empty seats the whole season not costing the jazz more money than a 4 game sweep brings in?

Great question. To that point, it is my anniversary this weekend. My wife was going to get us tickets to last nights game but I told her to not bother. We went to the Mall and checked out the stuff at the Fanzz store (I usually get new Jazz gear at the beginning of the season and for my anniversary) and after seeing all the merchandise, we didn't buy anything despite my wife almost pricing it on me. I didn't even watch the game last night, instead I went to see the movie "Warm Bodies".

I haven't been this blah about the Jazz since high school, when all I cared about was girls. Something needs to change in order or my interest level to increase and I don't see that happening this year. I'm honestly worried it won't change next year either.

Last edited: