What's new

#49 Seattle Kings @ Utah Jazz Monday 7pm

I love hearing Harpring complain about Jimmer's lack of minutes despite his great play. I just wish he would apply the exact same logic to Favors and Kanter.

Can't watch the game today, but am near a computer. How's Burks at PG?

He's not been great but his handle is definitely improved. Passing ability is still pretty suspect. It's not that he's unwilling, it's just that he can't seem to make the type of visionary passes that even a backup PG has to be able to make at times. He can basically dump it into the post and anything else is probably at least a 50% chance of a TO.

i turned it on a couple minutes ago, Burks got a pass intercepted by Jimmer, then he got the ball stolen from him a couple plays later. On this plus side, Corbin is experimenting with this Kanter/Favors/Millsap/Carroll/Burks line-up

the problem witht his unit and the turnovers is lack of minutes.
they dont play a lot with each other so on offense the passing and timing is off.
which leads to turnovers.
luckily they have EPIC defines, so they can compensate with that

...and Corbin makes subs even though the Burks, Carroll, Millsap, Favors, Kanter line-up was playing well. Should have rode them to halftime, knew it was too good to be true.

Woah, the big 3 lineup that got us in the playoffs last year! Corbin is a genius if he thought of going with that now that we're only over halfway through the season.

...and Corbin makes subs even though the Burks, Carroll, Millsap, Favors, Kanter line-up was playing well. Should have rode them to halftime, knew it was too good to be true.

The worst plus minus n the bench is Burks with +7. Self explanatory?

Two 3-pt plays for Favs? Nice.

I hope we lock up Carrol as a bench player long term.

He's not been great but his handle is definitely improved. Passing ability is still pretty suspect. It's not that he's unwilling, it's just that he can't seem to make the type of visionary passes that even a backup PG has to be able to make at times. He can basically dump it into the post and anything else is probably at least a 50% chance of a TO.

Hopefully experience improves his game.