What's new

#49 Seattle Kings @ Utah Jazz Monday 7pm

I wonder what our record would be if we had a bench like the trailblazers and our starters had to play 35 minutes a night.... Probably about the same record as the kings.

BTW i was watching burks closely and although he did have a few turnovers, his man scored zero pts!

Hated to see Cousins tossed. The game would be sooo much more interesting watching Kanter bitch-slap him all over the floor.

I thought he was going to get a cross and fly-by dunk when he was guarded by Jimmer, but I guess he's on a short leash these days.

Yes i agree about the short leash.... in another thread a couple of posters made feel a little better about the short leash, saying that it will help him to play under control and learn the game and stuff.

I miss the aggressive burks though :(

I think our offensive scheme is based on putting the other team to sleep and letting Foye shoot from 27 feet.

Al's last 5 touches in the post:

1) bucket

2) travel on a spin attempt

3) missed on a fading one-hand shot

4) pass out resulting eventually in Foye 3-ptr

5) got stripped

I wonder what our record would be if we had a bench like the trailblazers and our starters had to play 35 minutes a night.... Probably about the same record as the kings.

Absolutely, I think about this all the time. I wish the bench got the flu for about 10 days so we could see the starters potentially go 0-5.

Harpring, after 2 straight buckets by the Jazz: "I expect the Jazz to go on a tear for the first 5 minutes of this quarter" -- and there is so much Jazz history to support this.