What's new

9/7-FIBA games thread

oneye

2018 Award Winner
I'm quite a bit more excited for this one. Giannis is going to be a real test for this US team. Here's the schedule of games tonight/tomorrow morning. All on ESPN+

Australia vs Dominican Republic- 2:00 am

France vs Lithuania- 6:00 am

USA vs Greece- 6:30 am​

So before they go up against Giannis...any predictions? I think they’ll win in a fairly close game. I think they could lose for sure though. They haven’t looked great so far.

You’ll beat Greece comfortably. They’ll have a scheme for the Greek Freak and the rest of the team won’t help coz everyone knows Greeks don’t like to work

You’ll beat Greece comfortably. They’ll have a scheme for the Greek Freak and the rest of the team won’t help coz everyone knows Greeks don’t like to work
Hope so, haven’t been super impressed with this USA team though. If it’s a close game they may get in trouble.

Hope so, haven’t been super impressed with this USA team though. If it’s a close game they may get in trouble.

I think you’re really gonna struggle against the disciplined teams with a really good spread of talent like Serbia, Spain and even us

Thanks to my damn dog needing to piss, I'm up at this ungodly hour to watch the Aussies game. Maybe my opinion will change after a cup of coffee, but so far I haven't been impressed by Australia's big men.

Huh, Baynes fouled out while on the bench??? FIBA must count technicals against a player's foul total. I guess the commentators couldn't be bothered to explain what happened.

Last edited:
I hope Australia wins, but I've got to get some sleep so I'll find out later. I'm only up because I had to finish a book. Good luck to France and USA!

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app