I see the 14 players as:

Williams Price Gaines
CJ Bell Jeffers
AK Hayward
Milsap Evans Davidson
Jefferson Okur Fes

with Williams, CJ, Bell, AK, Hayward, Milsap, Jefferson and Okur and Price
getting most of the minutes.

I liked Davidson over Augustine in the summer league.

I also liked the idea of getting Roger Mason if we could cheap.

I could also see us going with the 13 minimum.

1. Kyrylo Fesenko
2. Sundiata Gaines
3. Jeremy Evans
4. Jemareo Davidson (non-gauranteed - insurance for Okur in November)
5. Paul Harris (5th wing - really good defender, poor shooter)

i thought his Barron call was an original and intelligent choice. But he only had 0.6 blocks per game in 33 minutes. I'm not saying that's the end all but hell, how much of a defender could he be?

Paul Harris sucks. I don't get the love fest over him.
No one says he's the 2nd-coming of Wes Matthews but he's a min-salary guy (473k) that can defend and has had 2 summers in the Jazz system. He's not much of an offensive player (i.e. not much range outside of 15 feet), but having seen him at Syracuse I still think he's a better offensively than Jeffers, plus he's a good rebounder. At this point for Utah, it's about finding the best minimum salary players to round out the roster.

I see the starters at the begining of the season as:
Williams
CJ
AK
Millsap
Jefferson

This lineup can give other teams guards fits as far as matchups go. Dwill is big, CJ at the 2 is big and an outside threat. Ak is long and a good defender also good passer. The problem will be with Millsap and Jefferson we will be small at the 4/5 spot. Not as bad as last year with booz and sap, but still.

As for who they pick up, the jazz need big bodies. Fes and evens (both on the cheap). Gains is iffy. It will depend on who they can find. A rookie or Dleaguer will cost less and they still have price under contract to play backup. So if you can save at the 3rd string and get as good if not better, then that is the way to go. The Jazz could use another wing player. Brewer would be good, but unlikely (money again)