What's new

97-98 jazz in 2k11

prodigy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG-GRnKkn3A

sigh..only stockton,malone,horny, b-russ and adam keefe. rest are generic players

stock in baggy shorts :(

They may be missing more than half the team, but at least they took the time to make sure Doris Burke sounds authentically ridiculous.

Generic players? What does that mean, just... some... random dudes?

Also, who the **** is playing C?

They said they got all the players. Talk about false advertising glad I didn't pre-order. What a bust.

In other news, NBA Jam will now be a stand alone game for 360 and PS3.

that was a great video until the no-names subbed in. maybe that's just placeholder since the game is not actually out yet? if not, i'm sure the community created content will solve that issue fairly quickly...

Jeez, NBA games are so BAD from the standpoint of a quality game. They're more of a novelty item than a quality product.

NBA Live 95 is a better game than anything that has come out in the last 10 years.

i thought NBA2k10 was the best yet. i could care less about EA's basketball games, but i will be there day 1 for 2k11. the demo is great, except for how you have to be the lakers...

that was a great video until the no-names subbed in. maybe that's just placeholder since the game is not actually out yet? if not, i'm sure the community created content will solve that issue fairly quickly...

The game comes out in a week Im sure they are done making it by now. I highly doubt they add those players in an update or patch. They lied about "contacting every player and getting them into the game"