What's new

A decent question needing a great answer

Wow.. even I can see that this is a bad/useless idea... and coming from me, that's saying something!!!

(sorry JGold, nothing personal, love the poster, hate the post and all that).

You are intitled to your own opinion I suppose... I was just tired of the "you have given out to much rep in the last 24 hours" thing.... I just wanted to know when it actually resets..

You are intitled to your own opinion I suppose... I was just tired of the "you have given out to much rep in the last 24 hours" thing.... I just wanted to know when it actually resets..

become colton and your rep will stay on forever. You don't even have to consult a doctor, it's safe.

Yeah but it's hardly a make-or-break deal.. you have to wait for it regardless right? Whether or not there is a warning, there is nothing you can do to change the limit on giving out rep.

Go into your settings. Look at the last five you gave out (or is it six?). Add 24 hrs to the first one. That's when you'll have more rep.