What's new

A little taste of mutha-****-ing Burks

This is way too much. Dante straight up is the max I would go.
When I watch russell I see curry.

I would trade Burks, dante, and one of Gordon, or Derrick for steph.

I know it's not at all likely that he ends up as good as curry but I think he will at least be curry light.

When I watch russell I see curry.

I would trade Burks, dante, and one of Gordon, or Derrick for steph.

I know it's not at all likely that he ends up as good as curry but I think he will at least be curry light.
He'd better be Curry Heavy if you gut the team like that for him.

He'd better be Curry Heavy if you gut the team like that for him.
Burks and dante isn't gutting the team imo.

I tend to think that Hayward, favors, Gobert, and hood are a pretty good core.
Then if russell turns out anything like steph then I think the jazz would be pretty good

Burks and dante isn't gutting the team imo.

I tend to think that Hayward, favors, Gobert, and hood are a pretty good core.
Then if russell turns out anything like steph then I think the jazz would be pretty good
Looking back I misread your earlier post. I thought you said you would throw Hayward or Favors in on top of Burks and Dante for Russell, but you were saying you would do them for Curry.

Looking back I misread your earlier post. I thought you said you would throw Hayward or Favors in on top of Burks and Dante for Russell, but you were saying you would do them for Curry.
Yep you got it.

And Burks plus dante for Russell is risky, but so is hoping that dante becomes a star.
I would do that trade for sure, even though Burks is my favorite player. The other team wouldn't do that trade though

I like Russell, but I don't think he has Curry's shooting prowess - nobody does.

I wouldn't trade Burks and Exum to move up. Alec and Dante are going to blow some **** up here under Quin Snyder. Give them time.

I like Russell, but I don't think he has Curry's shooting prowess - nobody does.

I wouldn't trade Burks and Exum to move up. Alec and Dante are going to blow some **** up here under Quin Snyder. Give them time.

I agree. Don't underestimate the upside for Burks of sitting on the bench and analyzing game after game. I predict he is going to showcase a more patient/aware game and have a breakout season.

All things considered, mostly due to lack of Burks info, especially basketball footage, doublea's post/thread might be the greatest in JF history. Apologies to Dwayne Washington and his reminiscing about his restaurant trips as a youngster. But this is Alec effing Burks we're talking about.

Here's another taste of him! Something I threw together.

burksjazz.jpg

Last edited: