What's new

A Most Grave Mistake, Friends. I Call Unto Those With Knowledge to Help.

Good evening, my friends.

I am new unto the board. I have read the most beautiful literature on this graceful message board for a long time and I decided to become part of the society of online authors, if you will. During my registration process, I had the unpleasant experience of pressing the enter button on my keyboard before I spelled my board name correctly. My name is Algernon Swineburne (so nice to meet you), not Algeron Swinburn. Excuse me for my mistake. Do I have to make a new account now to fix my childish error? I hope not because I am not well with computers for they make my dizzy and aggravated and then I turn hard to the bottle.

Fourth comes those with help in the most haste of ways.

'Til I speak again.

If I wasn't caught, how many of you would have known this was my alternate account?

Also, I'm debating on changing my username from Archie Moses to Algernon Swinburne. What do you guys think?

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I had quite a good chuckle. A shame that it was revealed, as I don't think you should change the Archie Moses moniker anytime soon. Probably one of the best internet aliases I have ever come across.

It takes a special kind of loser to make another screen name.

irony.gif

I'm almost positive that 50% of the people who post here have made an alternate at some point, including myself.

I'm almost positive that 50% of the people who post here have made an alternate at some point, including myself.

Now that's brave, congs. I will make one, I'm just waiting to meet my brother this week, he is a real time hacker.

Good effort Archie. I knew it was you before I read it thanks to the fishing trip thread but it still made me giggle.