What's new

A Place for Conservatives

Nothing is richer than a tough-guy needing to create a safe-space for tough-guys on a SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD IN ONE OF THE REDDEST STATES IN THE NATION.

LOL cry harder. I fully support his characterization of this thread being the mental equivalent of you giving yourself reach-arounds (albeit, physically difficult to do so) and imagining that instead of your hand, it is Trump's very very small hand.

No crying here. That's pretty messed up that you don't think this is perverted. We are sharing information and discussing politics.

Get help for your sexual addiction. Seriously.

No crying here. That's pretty messed up that you don't think this is perverted. We are sharing information and discussing politics.

Get help for your sexual addiction. Seriously.
I don't need help with mine, it's going just fine.

You guys really do not understand satire do you?
You think NUMBERICA is more than one person? Or you just don't understand the English language and how it pertains to plural and singular?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I've got plural and singular down pat, but recently gender has me quite confused.
I'm with ya on that.

Just other day I said good job man to a new co worker and then someone else informed me that the new co worker is a female.

I'm with ya on that.

Just other day I said good job man to a new co worker and then someone else informed me that the new co worker is a female.

We don’t have to end sentences or greetings with “man” or “dude” or “bro”, especially when there really isn’t an equivalent term for women.

Also, saying “they” is not that hard, and it’s also not grammatically incorrect. Everyone uses it.

Also, “y’all” > “you guys”

I know, how painful for all of us.

You guys really do not understand satire do you?
Let me help you. He put the question mark in response to your post not because he doesn't understand satire but because he thinks the satire you've posted here is really sucky. Like really really sucky.

Keep posting though. How else are you going to get off on those reach arounds?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Let me help you. He put the question mark in response to your post not because he doesn't understand satire but because he thinks the satire you've posted here is really sucky. Like really really sucky.

Keep posting though. How else are you going to get off on those reach arounds?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Thanks.

I think this safe space is making precious @Heathme rather dim-witted.