What's new

A Place for Conservatives

We don’t have to end sentences or greetings with “man” or “dude” or “bro”, especially when there really isn’t an equivalent term for women.

Also, saying “they” is not that hard, and it’s also not grammatically incorrect. Everyone uses it.

Also, “y’all” > “you guys”

I know, how painful for all of us.
Old dog new tricks and all. I have been talking the way I talk for 40 years. I struggle to change perfectly over night. Words like man dude and bro have been a part of my vocabulary for a while and might slip out now and then. Hard to get used to these words as bad words. For me personally anyway.
Not painful to use those other words just not part of my routine and I'm very routine driven in life. Kinda ocd in a way.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Old dog new tricks and all. I have been talking the way I talk for 40 years. I struggle to change perfectly over night. Words like man dude and bro have been a part of my vocabulary for a while and might slip out now and then. Hard to get used to these words as bad words. For me personally anyway.
Not painful to use those other words just not part of my routine and I'm very routine driven in life. Kinda ocd in a way.

I’m not young either, I am still very much a work in progress about these things too.

I’m not young either, I am still very much a work in progress about these things too.
I've been known to just say "dude", "bro" with ladies that I work closely with. Only the ones that I know that are cool about it tho. There's a trans dude I work with that was formerly a woman. I end my sentences to him as "bruh" too.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No crying here. That's pretty messed up that you don't think this is perverted. We are sharing information and discussing politics.

Get help for your sexual addiction. Seriously.

You seem pretty uptight about sex. Everything okay with you and your husband? (to be clear, there is nothing wrong with that)

We don’t have to end sentences or greetings with “man” or “dude” or “bro”, especially when there really isn’t an equivalent term for women.

Also, saying “they” is not that hard, and it’s also not grammatically incorrect. Everyone uses it.

Oh come on man. I mean, dude, seriously?

Get a grip bro.

I hear the word “sis” used frequently in this context.

Good post they