What's new

A Place for Conservatives

Guns are the most efficient and effective way to kill.
Also, there are times when a gun malfunctions. Would you blame the gun in that case?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Chances are that any gun malfunction at that level is the result of poor maintenance of the firearm. Lack of cleaning it and what not.

Chances are that any gun malfunction at that level is the result of poor maintenance of the firearm. Lack of cleaning it and what not.
Nah. Poor manufacturing is a thing.
Every production facility in the world has product that gets past QA inspection and out the door with faults. Especially when you consider all the different gun manufacturers in existence. I guarantee there has been a faulty gun produced and sold before.

It's funny cause you could find tons of people who talk about a crappy knife they had or a hammer that broke or a screwdriver that had a handle that broke on them or a crappy drill. Basically everyone has had faulty, crappy tools.

But guns? Oh no. They are infallible perfect tools made by God himself apparently

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

tenor.gif

Anyone read anything about the straight pride parade in Boston? Didn't see a thread on that highly important social movement. There was a "counter-protest" apparently, but I didn't think the event was a protest, so not sure what the "counter" was about. I read most of it with humor thinking "good hell what idiots in this parade" but then there were stories of the counter-protestors attacking police. The whole thing was absolutely insane for all involved. Unbelievable how far we have devolved as a society.

Seinfeld” actor John O’Hurley sounded off on Hollywood for suppressing “diversity of thought” in the wake of Debra Messing and Eric McCormack calling for supporters of President Trump to be outed.

Trump plans to attend a Sept. 17 fundraiser in Beverly Hills during a trip to California that will also include visits to the San Francisco Bay Area and San Diego, officials said. The “Will & Grace” co-stars took issue with a Trump fundraiser happening in their city and called for donors to be doxxed.

“I think they have the bully pulpit right now to say it out loud. I don’t think it permeates Hollywood to the degree that you think it is,” O’Hurley said on “America’s News HQ” Monday. “I think there is a nature among liberal thinkers to form packs, to form groups, whereas the conservative mind is basically an individual, and they’re tougher to find.”

Anyone read anything about the straight pride parade in Boston? Didn't see a thread on that highly important social movement. There was a "counter-protest" apparently, but I didn't think the event was a protest, so not sure what the "counter" was about. I read most of it with humor thinking "good hell what idiots in this parade" but then there were stories of the counter-protestors attacking police. The whole thing was absolutely insane for all involved. Unbelievable how far we have devolved as a society.

You can see a couple of video clips on this page. Some people thought it was a Trump rally....

https://jazzfanz.com/threads/2020-presidential-election.113399/page-54

Woops, did not realize I was posting in this safe space. My apologies.