What's new

A Sequel to 1971's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?

That is actually pretty good. It seems like sequel is a nice way of saying he might have borrowed the story a bit.

Watched a little. What Ron Mexico said reminds me. There’s speculation out there that Tenet is a sequel to Inception. Sort of hope that’s true.

I really want to see Tenet and No Time to Die. This virus blows.
I guess I see a movie in the theater about once a year. So I never see previews. I also never watch TV with commercials so I never really have an idea what movies are coming up.

I guess I see a movie in the theater about once a year. So I never see previews. I also never watch TV with commercials so I never really have an idea what movies are coming up.

Yeah, I used to see movies a ton but now see maybe 5-7 a year.

That is actually pretty good. It seems like sequel is a nice way of saying he might have borrowed the story a bit.

A of all) I LOOOOOVE me some Snowpiercer. I even have a wood imprint a friend made for me of Snowpiercer Goes Round and Round forever. I have a Snowpiercer protein bar made from crickets. I really am all in on that Snowpiercin' Lifestyle.

B ) A lot of the content in the film is taken from a 1982 French Graphic novel. I think the visual components were likely inspired partly by Willy Wonka, but the inherent critique of capitalism in the franchise is all there in the source material.