What's new

Al Harrington's Twiitter

I don't see an Al Harrington thread, so I thought I would point this out for those who haven't seen it yet. From what Al Harrington is posting on his twitter he seems to be leaning towards Utah.

https://twitter.com/a7harrington

On a side note his twitter is VERY informative. From just glancing at it I know that he goes to church, has a young daughter, eats at the cheesecake factory, likes TrueBlood and Entourage, and does 4 hour workouts in the summer.

There are so many threads on the same thing because 80% of the threads are filled with BS and you can't find the real information within them.

i dont think harringtons coming to the jazz anyways after the jefferson trade
Completely agree. Not only is there no $ left to sign him (unless we trade AK but that poses a huge problem because Harrington can't guard 3's) but I think the Jazz are set with Jefferson, Millsap, AK (who may get some minutes at the 4), Okur (who sounds like he'll miss little or no time to start the season) and Fesenko/Koufos as their bigmen.

I want to split the MLE between two of the following three players: Ronnie Brewer, Al Harrington, and/or Shannon Brown.

Then, we are serious contenders. Especially if its Harrington/Brown.

this would be dream come true after such dismal beginning to this offseason