What's new

Alec Burks: Redemption

Alec Burks is playing so well as of late that I might have to change my channel name, at least temporarily, to "DownToBurk". If there wasn't some rookie shooting guard who was stealing all his minutes, Burks would be the starter right now and he would probably be averaging 18 per game. Sadly for Burks fans (including me - remember, I'm "DownToBurk" now), that rookie shooting guard has established himself in the rotation and won't be dislodged for fear of disrupting his ROTY of the year chances.

Getting major props, I remember this guy was always a big Burks fan though

I don't know the right word. Is it: surprising, shocking, sad, demoralizing, telling, fascinating...?

But how many of us guessed that after all the Jazz tanking and multiple lottery picks that Alec Burks could very likely be the last of the Big Four, or Fabulous Five to play for the Jazz. I admit I never saw it coming. He might even outlast Exum.

Haynerd-Gone
Favors-Last year on contract
Kanter-Traded
Burks-Survivor
Burke-GLeauge
Exum-???

I'm happy he for him, he is finally healthy and has made some significant improvements this season.

Last edited:
core four
Homer-Simpson-doh.gif

I feel safe saying Burks is back to being a good player and positive asset. I gave up on him completely, but boy was I wrong.

If @fishonjazz were here he would be one proud daddy of his son.

I remember the big disagreement we had over Burks many years a go. Glad you finally came on board. Takes a big man to admit when he is wrong.