What's new

Alex Caruso

I mean he ain’t as good as Tony “poor mans Lamarcus Aldridge” Bradley, but he’s a solid role player... intelligent basketball minds get it.
Far from a solid role player. He's a guy that can exist with two of the top 5 players in the NBA at once, but that's about it. Definition of overrated white hype

It's similar to when people though Jonathon Simmons was good because he had a good year with the Spurs, but to an even worse degree

It's similar to when people though Jonathon Simmons was good because he had a good year with the Spurs, but to an even worse degree
Yeah I remember the year Simmons and Duncan had the best net rating of Tim’s career... oh wait.

I can admit I was wrong about Simmons. You never admit you are wrong about anything.

You still haven't told me Conley's playoff rating if you take out Game 3 when everybody had a big game.

Well, we're waiting.....

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

I can admit I was wrong about Simmons. You never admit you are wrong about anything.

You still haven't told me Conley's playoff rating if you take out Game 3 when everybody had a big game.

Well, we're waiting.....

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
Good games don't count if your whole team plays well?

Also I dont respond to all your ****** post because I have you on ignore. I thankfully miss at least some of your post And don't get notifications from you.

Good games don't count if your whole team plays well?

Also I dont respond to all your ****** post because I have you on ignore. I thankfully miss at least some of your post And don't get notifications from you.

Answer the question you coward - you brag on Conley's 5 games this postseason. Take away his game 3, how good was his postseason? When we needed him to step up, what was his "rating" for Games 5, 6 and 7?

Quit throwing stones and provide some sort of facts.

Answer the question you coward - you brag on Conley's 5 games this postseason. Take away his game 3, how good was his postseason? When we needed him to step up, what was his "rating" for Games 5, 6 and 7?

Quit throwing stones and provide some sort of facts.
Bruh Im not your research monkey. If you want to know his rating, go look it up. The dude was flames all series until Game 7, but he played great D in game 7 and had huge plays down the stretch that gave the Jazz a chance to win while our star choked his *** off.

And why the **** should we negate a game? By your logic we should negate Game 7 as well because everyone had a bad game. You just say stupid **** to fit whatever narrative you want without taking everything in. Goofy ****. Take away a game? gtfo

Youre a clown poster who just post dumb trades and is a covert r****st (cant say the word or the white fragility police will infract me) in the GD forum.

back to the loose topic tho:

Alex Caruso sucks horrendously and Game 3 exposed the Lakers role players. The Lakers are so ridiculously easy to build around because of AD & Lebron and somehow the Lakers FO just managed this trash can pile around them. Props to the coach for getting them to play defense, but god damn that is some hot trash on the floor when it comes to shooting/scoring. Lakers really need a guard who can fill it up.

Watching Caruso bobble passes worse than Rudy Gobert after he just ate a freshly buttered croissant gave me great joy.

Bruh Im not your research monkey. If you want to know his rating, go look it up. The dude was flames all series until Game 7, but he played great D in game 7 and had huge plays down the stretch that gave the Jazz a chance to win while our star choked his *** off.

I knew you would be a coward. Here is the research you are afraid of: RESEARCH

Game 3 - BPM 27.5
Game 4 - BPM 16.5
Game 5 - BPM .2
Game 6 - BPM 6.8
Game 7 - BPM 1.9

Cy, your boy had 1 great game, 1 good game, and choked down the stretch. You are skewing stats. Again. We paid Conley to be the difference. When we lost 3 straight, he was the difference. The difference in us winning and losing unfortunately.

And oh yeah, his defense sucks and is a liability since he can only guard the scrubs.

Caruso is a good defender... only watched the 4th quarter last night because I had some stuff going on. He did some good things in that period. His shooting has been *** in the bubble. He will have his good games and bad ones. All players do.

He may only be Dellavedova 2.0 but he does some things on defense that we really need. Ain't just his coach or Lebron getting guys to play hard... if it were that easy we should fire Quin and find someone that is able to get the players more motivated.

Caruso is a good defender... only watched the 4th quarter last night because I had some stuff going on. He did some good things in that period. His shooting has been *** in the bubble. He will have his good games and bad ones. All players do.

He may only be Dellavedova 2.0 but he does some things on defense that we really need. Ain't just his coach or Lebron getting guys to play hard... if it were that easy we should fire Quin and find someone that is able to get the players more motivated.
He's like Delly .5

I knew you would be a coward. Here is the research you are afraid of: RESEARCH

Game 3 - BPM 27.5
Game 4 - BPM 16.5
Game 5 - BPM .2
Game 6 - BPM 6.8
Game 7 - BPM 1.9

Cy, your boy had 1 great game, 1 good game, and choked down the stretch. You are skewing stats. Again. We paid Conley to be the difference. When we lost 3 straight, he was the difference. The difference in us winning and losing unfortunately.

And oh yeah, his defense sucks and is a liability since he can only guard the scrubs.
Uhhh, you just listed 3 great games (2 of which were supernova great), 1 very good game, and 1 moderate game according to BPM lmfao.

Nothing you say makes any sense. It's literal garbage.

And if you are unable to guard the team's best player, that doesnt make you a defensive liability. There is such a thing as team defense and making rotations.

IT's funny that we can be ultra critical of Conley because he's paid highly, but the moment anyone throws any critique at Mitchell for his mistakes that cost us the series it's shot down and considered blasphemy. There are so many double standards simply because you got some posters who are terrified of being wrong. Yes, we get it, you hate Conley and you hate the Conley trade so youre going to look at any data point you can find to bash Conley ( EVEN WHEN THEY ARE OVERWHELMING POSITIVE LIKE THE BPM STATS YOU JUST POSTED).

"Oh, he can't guard Jamal Murray, he sucks on defense"
"Oh, we went 3-2 with Mike Conley vs 1-1 without him, he must suck *** and be the reason we lost the series"

The ****ing dude had his first year on a different team with a completely different scheme than what he's use to. A global pandemic happened. Then he had a child born at the start of the playoffs then had to self-quarantine for 3 days and still played out of his mind in the first round and we got morons scapegoating him to an extreme degree. He was the only ************ on the team making plays down the stretch of the 4th quarter of Game 7 while Donovan was too busy being tired from trying on D for the first game of the series to do anything positive on offense.

IT's funny that we can be ultra critical of Conley because he's paid highly, but the moment anyone throws any critique at Mitchell for his mistakes that cost us the series it's shot down and considered blasphemy. There are so many double standards simply because you got some posters who are terrified of being wrong. Yes, we get it, you hate Conley and you hate the Conley trade so youre going to look at any data point you can find to bash Conley ( EVEN WHEN THEY ARE OVERWHELMING POSITIVE LIKE THE BPM STATS YOU JUST POSTED).

"Oh, he can't guard Jamal Murray, he sucks on defense"
"Oh, we went 3-2 with Mike Conley vs 1-1 without him, he must suck *** and be the reason we lost the series"

The ****ing dude had his first year on a different team with a completely different scheme than what he's use to. A global pandemic happened. Then he had a child born at the start of the playoffs then had to self-quarantine for 3 days and still played out of his mind in the first round and we got morons scapegoating him to an extreme degree. He was the only ************ on the team making plays down the stretch of the 4th quarter of Game 7 while Donovan was too busy being tired from trying on D for the first game of the series to do anything positive on offense.
He had a costly mistake but I think the reason we are reluctant to blame him... and see if you can follow me here... was because he was/is the per game leader in scoring per game. See if you are still following me here, but he also did that on insane efficiency.

Mike was good in the playoffs... blame Royce or Joe if you want... I ain't going to blame Mike or DM though.