What's new

Ali outliving every boxer.

Morrison was on the winning end of the one fight that I saw with my own eyes that I'm pretty sure was fixed: Morrison - Foreman in 1993. Really a great puncher but definitely a full notch below the top talent in the early 90's heavyweight division; which had a lot of good fighters.

As Mike Tyson said, Morrison was the kind of guy he would make blow dry his underwear when he was in juvy.

This made me look up this issue. How bizarre.

What do you think is the explanation for his positive HIV tests then?
tumblr_lzkjmpxsBV1qhjyb0o1_500.jpg

Morrison was on the winning end of the one fight that I saw with my own eyes that I'm pretty sure was fixed: Morrison - Foreman in 1993. Really a great puncher but definitely a full notch below the top talent in the early 90's heavyweight division; which had a lot of good fighters.

As Mike Tyson said, Morrison was the kind of guy he would make blow dry his underwear when he was in juvy.
Raw power. Glass chin.

Heard it on the radio. Damn.
Floyd Mayweather, as much as he is hated has played his boxing career out as safe as possible. He'll most likely live his later years of life without any of this pugilistic dementia and other health issues boxers have succumbed too.

And they are saying Morrison died of something respiratory related. Not HIV-AIDS related. He was a very bad drug abuser.

Heard it on the radio. Damn.
Floyd Mayweather, as much as he is hated has played his boxing career out as safe as possible. He'll most likely live his later years of life without any of this pugilistic dementia and other health issues boxers have succumbed too.

And they are saying Morrison died of something respiratory related. Not HIV-AIDS related. He was a very bad drug abuser.

Floyd Mayweather isn't a heavyweight. Not saying the lighter folks don't hit as hard. Actually I am :( they still hard but not as hard. A heavy weight has more power in punches but their head is just as vulnerable as a boxer of a lighter weight class.

Floyd Mayweather isn't a heavyweight. Not saying the lighter folks don't hit as hard. Actually I am :( they still hard but not as hard. A heavy weight has more power in punches but their head is just as vulnerable as a boxer of a lighter weight class.

Floyd Mayweather doesn't like getting hit, period. Good thing for him, he's pretty good at avoiding it.