What's new

All Aboard the 2019-2020 Trans UJ Express Championship Trolley

Nobody is running away with the 2 seed.

2 wins each against Houston, Dallas, and Denver leaves us sitting pretty. THEN we head into a significant home stand. Yeah, unless we get injuries, the #2 seed would be pretty solid. Denver and Dallas have a rough patch incoming as well. We'd still have the Clippers to deal with, but "load management" is going to lock them out of the 2 seed IMO. You can't go dropping games to Atlanta.

2 wins each against Houston, Dallas, and Denver leaves us sitting pretty. THEN we head into a significant home stand. Yeah, unless we get injuries, the #2 seed would be pretty solid. Denver and Dallas have a rough patch incoming as well. We'd still have the Clippers to deal with, but "load management" is going to lock them out of the 2 seed IMO. You can't go dropping games to Atlanta.
I see what you’re saying, and I’m aware of the possibility that one team performs above expectations and models. And yet, I’ll say what I said before: no team is running away with the 2 seed.

It's going to be interesting to see how Quin handles this. I just don't see how you can split this starting lineup up when they've been so dominant.

If the Jazz keep playing like this I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Mike tells Quin to keep bringing him off the bench.

I know Mike is an all star caliber player in this league. But he legitimately comes off as a guy who is team first and just wants to win. I mean I'm positive he's aware of how well things are clicking right now.

I was actually thinking about this last night. How amazing it is that Mike and Emmanuel are having no issues with these changes so far.

It's great having top notch character players.

I see what you’re saying, and I’m aware of the possibility that one team performs above expectations and models. And yet, I’ll say what I said before: no team is running away with the 2 seed.
Agreed. It's going to be a bloodbath for the top teams in the West all season long

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If the Jazz keep playing like this I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Mike tells Quin to keep bringing him off the bench.

I know Mike is an all star caliber player in this league. But he legitimately comes off as a guy who is team first and just wants to win. I mean I'm positive he's aware of how well things are clicking right now.

I was actually thinking about this last night. How amazing it is that Mike and Emmanuel are having no issues with these changes so far.

It's great having top notch character players.
Also, since Mike is older and already paid he might just want to chase a championship in any way he can, including coming off the bench and maybe playing a little less. (That would help with his health too)

Plus his stats could look better going against other teams benches.

I see Mike off the bench until all star break. From there ONeal probably goes to bench and starters will keep the dynamic nature they have had.

I have been convinced mc was going to start, but bolerharp were even referring to it like it's in question ling term makes me think it may have more legs..

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Naw, beat the hope right out of them, like what happened on to us on that road trip from Hell. They need to be questioning their place in the universe.
Ripped Luka jerseys every night.

So I don't root for injuries... but the Lakers seem to be ****ing things up in typical laker fashion... they got lucky and they have great talent... but this is still the front office that has screwed everything up and a coach that is literally surviving (like one slip up or losing streak or piss of LBJ and he's gone).

So they are up a few games... they played NY last night... AD has an injury to his butt muscles... he tweaked it last night but played through it... and he's going to play tonight. They guy that is always getting hurt is toughing out games against ****** eastern conference teams when they have a 4 game lead in the Western Conference. Both those guys are playing 35 minutes a night and Lebron is getting to a point that he has 48000 regular season minutes (he's about to pass Stockton) and 10,000 playoff minutes (already 700 more than Duncan and he's the all time leader).

Like the wheels could fall off that **** real fast if one of those guys isn't healthy come playoff time.

So I don't root for injuries... but the Lakers seem to be ****ing things up in typical laker fashion... they got lucky and they have great talent... but this is still the front office that has screwed everything up and a coach that is literally surviving (like one slip up or losing streak or piss of LBJ and he's gone).

So they are up a few games... they played NY last night... AD has an injury to his butt muscles... he tweaked it last night but played through it... and he's going to play tonight. They guy that is always getting hurt is toughing out games against ****** eastern conference teams when they have a 4 game lead in the Western Conference. Both those guys are playing 35 minutes a night and Lebron is getting to a point that he has 48000 regular season minutes (he's about to pass Stockton) and 10,000 playoff minutes (already 700 more than Duncan and he's the all time leader).

Like the wheels could fall off that **** real fast if one of those guys isn't healthy come playoff time.
Actually, this is the spirit.