What's new

All Aboard the 2019-2020 Trans UJ Express Championship Trolley

If we beat the Rockets on Monday (who is coming in off a back-to-back in Denver, same as Indiana), we'd be only 3 games out of 1st place in the WC.

Not sure if this is the right venue to post this or not but stumbled across this tonight and was adequately tickled that I thought I'd share. Hopefully this isn't old news...
This girl is all of us...(or me at least):

I'm new here so for sure let me know if i'm breaking any etiquette rules.

(also I'm fully on the Jazz bandwagon and not planning to jump off any time soon.

Not sure if this is the right venue to post this or not but stumbled across this tonight and was adequately tickled that I thought I'd share. Hopefully this isn't old news...

(also I'm fully on the Jazz bandwagon and not planning to jump off any time soon.

Welcome average Joe. I’m average douchebag. K ?

Have fun mate, enjoy the banter here

Welcome average Joe. I’m average douchebag. K ?

Have fun mate, enjoy the banter here

Careful dude he's grooming you.

I feel like in a series vs the Lakers...

Jazz guard play and shot creation advantage vs Lakers > Lakers size advantage vs Jazz

Also, Jazz 3's > Lakers 2's. If my education was correct, 3 is more than 2.

7th in offensive efficiency, 8th in defensive.

We’re super close to 4th in offensive efficiency. Pretty close to 6th in defensive.

That video is hilarious. A classic

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The Lakers started the season 24-3, which is pretty incredible. Since then, however, they're 12-7. The Jazz have gained 5 games on the Lakers over the last 20 games. If we beat Houston tomorrow, we'll be just 3 games out of the 1st seed with 36 games remaining. Our schedule gets tougher, but the Jazz are playing well enough to stay in reach of the 1st seed, in case LA slips.

Memphis has been so impressive this season. I mean I thought they killed it at the draft but I didn't expect them to be this good this soon.

We’re back in third. Win tomorrow and we’re back in second.

I’d really like to see us sweep this road trip after the let down last night. I’d like to see some improved focus.