What's new

All Aboard the 2019-2020 Trans UJ Express Championship Trolley

Pat’s and Geno’s are overrated tbh. Many better places to get a cheesesteak in Philly or Jersey.
Yeah, I know, but that's what's available online (there's probably more, but whatevs). Next week I'm ordering some lobster rolls from Maine.

Pat's > Geno's.

I feel like Moochies offers anything Philly or NJ can give you. DP's ( ;) ) is up there too.

I feel like Moochies offers anything Philly or NJ can give you. DP's ( ;) ) is up there too.
I used to like Moochie’s. Not bad, I just haven’t eaten there forever. The absolute best is the Philadelphian in Sandy. Not anything like steaks in Philly, but it’s the best sandwich anywhere. Get the 12” pepper steak with everything.

I used to like Moochie’s. Not bad, I just haven’t eaten there forever. The absolute best is the Philadelphian in Sandy. Not anything like steaks in Philly, but it’s the best sandwich anywhere. Get the 12” pepper steak with everything.
I'll give it a try, thanks.

I just ordered four cheesesteaks from Pat's in Philly. They're supposed to get here Wednesday. Is this the start of another run? Probably not. But we'll see.
Really? Do they come frozen or something and then you bake them in the oven?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Have you been to fat boy Phillies? It's probably my favorite Philly in SLC.... That or the one at bout time.

I like the Philadelphian (they have really good fries too) but man that place is a major **** hole. All the employees look like they just got out of prison and never take a shower and I feel my pores clogging up from all the grease that seems to just hang around in the air.

I also like grinders Philly. I think DP has by far the best quality of meat and bread but need a bit more flavor on their Philly.

I think moochies is a bit worse than all those places, but pretty good still.

I also like the Philly at the great steak and potato places they have in the malls but they are overpriced and they skimp on the meat.

Anywho, try fat boy Philly and make sure to put the sauce that they provide on the sandwich.

Really don't know if I have ever had a Philly I didn't like.
Capriottis, virgs, east coast subs, hell even Denny's. I get Philly's everywhere I go if they have them and they are always good. Hard to screw up a Philly.
I even like the cheese steaks at Subway. (I love their Southwest Chipotle sauce on it)

I do hate when a place has their Philly come with mushrooms on it and I don't realize and don't tell them to make it without mushrooms. Really sucks when that happens. I also prefer mine without cheese wiz though I still like em with it too

Really don't know if I have ever had a Philly I didn't like.
Capriottis, virgs, east coast subs, hell even Denny's. I get Philly's everywhere I go if they have them and they are always good. Hard to screw up a Philly.
I even like the cheese steaks at Subway. (I love their Southwest Chipotle sauce on it)

I do hate when a place has their Philly come with mushrooms on it and I don't realize and don't tell them to make it without mushrooms. Really sucks when that happens. I also prefer mine without cheese wiz though I still like em with it too

Subway is good. I do a foot long on wheat, steak and pepper jack. Toasted. Lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, jalapeño, banana pepper, spinach, and a lot of chipotle sauce.

Subway is good. I do a foot long on wheat, steak and pepper jack. Toasted. Lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, jalapeño, banana pepper, spinach, and a lot of chipotle sauce.
That's really similar to mine. I also do wheat and pepper jack cheese and I put green peppers, jalepeno peppers, onion and Chipotle sauce. And I get mine toasted.

Not the best cheese steak by any means but it's still pretty good and quick and convenient and a decent price.

Jesus guise. Subway is not just bad. It’s God awful. And that’s not overstating it.

I’m a connoisseur of all foods. Even a Big Mac is some good ****.

Agreed. I pwn fast food. But Subway is infinitely worse than that.

Best Italian sub I’ve ever had is at this renowned place in Atlantic City. White House Subs I think is its’ name. They have like 100 autographed pics up there of super famous celebrities. It’s in a shady part of AC but I walked there around noon one day last summer and brought it back 15 minutes to our hotel. Spectacular. They opened a second one, I think in the Trop, but the reviews/rep isn’t nearly as flawless.

Agreed. I pwn fast food. But Subway is infinitely worse than that.

Best Italian sub I’ve ever had is at this renowned place in Atlantic City. White House Subs I think is its’ name. They have like 100 autographed pics up there of super famous celebrities. It’s in a shady part of AC but I walked there around noon one day last summer and brought it back 15 minutes to our hotel. Spectacular. They opened a second one, I think in the Trop, but the reviews/rep isn’t nearly as flawless.
If Subway didn’t have that steak and cheese, I would agree with you.

bruh.

get er done.
Sorry, man. They give the cameo requests 7 days to be fulfilled before they expire. The last one expired that I tried, but last week I tried again at your request and it just expired. I doubt she gets many of these requests, so honestly she must be familiar with this place and honestly doesn’t want to do it.

Screenshot (50).png Look whose ready to retake 2nd place. Jokic just hesitated to shoot the game tying three vs the Lakers and threw the ball away instead on their final posession in OT.