What's new

All Aboard the 2019-2020 Trans UJ Express Championship Trolley

The Jazz have their best record at the all star break since Quin's been the coach, 36-18. Last year we were 32-25 heading into all star weekend.

We are 7th in offensive efficiency, within striking distance of 5 at 1.093. This is the best since we had the most efficient offense in the league in 2007-2008 at 1.098. So yeah, our offense is really effing good.

We are 10th in defensive efficiency at 1.052. Last year we were 2nd at 1.027. The year before we were 1st at 1.013.

We have some work to do on the defensive end but if we keep this core together and pick up a legit 4 or 5 who defends this off-season...

The Jazz have their best record at the all star break since Quin's been the coach, 36-18. Last year we were 32-25 heading into all star weekend.
Jingled bringing good info into a thread once again.
Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

We are 7th in offensive efficiency, within striking distance of 5 at 1.093. This is the best since we had the most efficient offense in the league in 2007-2008 at 1.098. So yeah, our offense is really effing good.

We are 10th in defensive efficiency at 1.052. Last year we were 2nd at 1.027. The year before we were 1st at 1.013.

We have some work to do on the defensive end but if we keep this core together and pick up a legit 4 or 5 who defends this off-season...
Good stuff

This is the third time Clippers gave up 140. Their defense isn't living up to the expectations.

Edit: it was double OT, nvm.

Last edited:
So how are the cross-country cheesesteaks?
Similar to being out there. As far as the type of sandwich, though, I’d eat The Philadelphian in Sandy over anywhere.

Have you been to fat boy Phillies? It's probably my favorite Philly in SLC.... That or the one at bout time.

I like the Philadelphian (they have really good fries too) but man that place is a major **** hole. All the employees look like they just got out of prison and never take a shower and I feel my pores clogging up from all the grease that seems to just hang around in the air.

I also like grinders Philly. I think DP has by far the best quality of meat and bread but need a bit more flavor on their Philly.

I think moochies is a bit worse than all those places, but pretty good still.

I also like the Philly at the great steak and potato places they have in the malls but they are overpriced and they skimp on the meat.

Anywho, try fat boy Philly and make sure to put the sauce that they provide on the sandwich.

The place is an absolute ********. That’s part of what makes it great.

The place is an absolute ********. That’s part of what makes it great.
What's the status of Moochies anymore? When I lived in SLC, I would smash those cheesesteaks. Is it still any good?

What's the status of Moochies anymore? When I lived in SLC, I would smash those cheesesteaks. Is it still any good?
Still there. They added a Lehi location. I heard a commercial on the radio yesterday. I had thought I heard them say there was another location, as well, but wasn’t sure.

I just don't think that the Clippers defense will live up to expectations. They have a lot of guys with reputations of being great perimeter defenders but the reality doesn't quite match the expectation. Their lack of rim protection is huge. Rim protection is so much more important than perimeter D.

This season is so wide open. Every team has a flaw.

I just don't think that the Clippers defense will live up to expectations. They have a lot of guys with reputations of being great perimeter defenders but the reality doesn't quite match the expectation. Their lack of rim protection is huge. Rim protection is so much more important than perimeter D.

Was ksurprised with Kawhi guarding Smart. He has been taking the worst offensive player on defense. But I don't think that continues in the playoffs. PG is kinda overrated on defense, though.

What do you think the Lakers flaw is?

Was ksurprised with Kawhi guarding Smart. He has been taking the worst offensive player on defense. But I don't think that continues in the playoffs. PG is kinda overrated on defense, though.
And smart scored 31 points iirc. The great defender kahwi allowed 31 points to the worst offensive player. Interesting