What's new

All Aboard the 2019-2020 Trans UJ Express Championship Trolley

What do you think the Lakers flaw is?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
That's the main problem, IMHO. The Lakers have weaknesses, of course, but they aren't that big. They are favorites to come out of the West right now.
To beat them we have to be able to handle tough, tight defense. We haven't previously, but if we move the ball and shoot well, we have every chance to beat them.

What do you think the Lakers flaw is?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

They lack outside shooting. They also lack shot creation. Nobody really creates for themselves outside of LeBron. They play Rondo too much for their own good. I could see an opposing teams guards smashing theirs in a playoff series.

The problem I see is the NBA wants the Lakers in the finals, and will do what they can within reason to ensure they get there. Officiating in the playoffs is going to be tough on whomever the Lakers are playing. Lots of bailing them out on drives, rebounds, etc. I, for one, am not looking forward to it.

Here's to hoping Denver slips up a bit, they have a more difficult remaining schedule. Houston has a easier remaining schedule than us.

If you haven’t listened to Locke today, take a listen. It’s a cold shower. We have to really outperform or we’re slotted into the 4th or 5th seed against the Rox again.

We're getting the 2 seed

I’m fully on board and think we finish strong.

“Don’t **** this up, Mitchell!!!”

Strength of schedule-wise Utah has one of the bigger hills to climb. The first seven or so games after the all-star break will be huge. Spurs, Rockets, Celtics twice.

I’m fully on board and think we finish strong.

“Don’t **** this up, Mitchell!!!”

LOL - Three O'clock High.

I'm ashamed to say I saw that movie for the first time about 5 years ago. I'm not sure how it flew under my radar, especially considering I was probably in the demographic targeted for this movie when it came out - but I did.

LOL - Three O'clock High.

I'm ashamed to say I saw that movie for the first time about 5 years ago. I'm not sure how it flew under my radar, especially considering I was probably in the demographic targeted for this movie when it came out - but I did.

It’s funny. It’s actually very, very well done. The director was fairly legit. So good.

But yeah, my motto for the next four months was the aforementioned, “Don’t **** this up, Mitchell!”

Strength of schedule-wise Utah has one of the bigger hills to climb. The first seven or so games after the all-star break will be huge. Spurs, Rockets, Celtics twice.

Right now we have the 15th toughest one left iirc. So about average. But yeah, most Western teams have easier ones. So if we can kickass on this upcoming homestand and those two road games thereafter against two scrubs, we should be in a really good position to get the 2 or 3 seed imo.

My eyeballs can’t handle the hideousness.

While I would hate to play them again... it would be sweet to beat them and have all the talking heads retreat on their analysis that all you have to do is play small and Rudy can’t be in the court.

“Sometimes the only way is through”

- Gatorade Commercial (I think)