What's new

All Aboard the 2019-2020 Trans UJ Express Championship Trolley

I think one more problem with Rockets' small ball may be that in longer time it will wear them down. They have to constantly compensate for lack of size with being very physical on defense. I doubt that they can sustain that kind of effort.
Good point. Not sure this style of team could hold up in a 7 game playoff series

We can play small ball or tall ball! Had we kept Darius we could have dominated both ways!
The day we traded Darius Rucker to the Clippers was indeed a sad day.

540845.jpg.0.jpg

And all we had to show for it was Kevin Hart.

jason-hart-basketball-dc5f2eb3-5f73-48b1-98b7-90541ff36aa-resize-750.jpeg

Holy ****, and you survived to tell us about it? Did you take iodine pills to prevent your thyroid from absorbing the radiation? Have you been using special eye drops?
I found some solace in them getting their asses handed to them. But, yeah, I used breaks liberally.

It'll be interesting if the league would allow or not, for Rudy and Donovan to play again for the Jazz this season. I'm thinking no. I'm also thinking the teams they'll be facing won't be willing to either, in the playoffs. So the Jazz might have to continue on without those two. Sad part is, without them we'll easily be eliminated first round.

It'll be interesting if the league would allow or not, for Rudy and Donovan to play again for the Jazz this season. I'm thinking no. I'm also thinking the teams they'll be facing won't be willing to either, in the playoffs. So the Jazz might have to continue on without those two. Sad part is, without them we'll easily be eliminated first round.
Why wouldn’t they let them play? And there’s no way players could be this stigmatizing — by the time the league starts again, they’ll have exposure to way more people who have recovered that playing against a couple guys isn’t a big deal.

So, tomorrow we go against the Thunder and the Nuggets faces the Heat. If we win and Nuggets lose we'd be tied on record, would remain 4th down to the season series tiebreak, but still better

This will be the year we finally get home court advantage and it won't even matter.

I would like to play okc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This will be the year we finally get home court advantage and it won't even matter.

I would like to play okc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'd prefer too. As i read before on this board, just anyone but the Rockets. Anyway, the Rockets moved up to 5th as they won the Mavs (what let them currently 4 losses worse than the Thunder, a bit of a road to go from 7th to 6th).

Also as said before somewhere on this board, after last regular season day last year, it seems that whatever way it goes, we'll do play the Rockets no matter what, even if they create some play-in tournment between 5th and 6th just for that.