What's new

All-Time Draft 2nd round: JoelHodgeJr vs Ellis269

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was a tough one. Picked JH, Jr. because of his perimeter rotation. I'd have Glen Rice start as well, but w/e.

Didn't win, but didn't get blown out like I was worried I would. It's always tough to draw a matchup against Jordan and Robertson made that even worse.

Looking back, I can see a few mistakes that I think I made in picking my team. Once I started focusing on Hall of Famers, I should have stuck to it. Instead of Leonard and Lillard, I should have drafted Alex English and Wes Unseld. I had typed both names in before changing them, and should have just left them that way. Still probably would have taken George Mikan as a backup big later, but oh well.

Don't know if it would have mattered in the long run, but a starting lineup of Magic Johnson, Pete Maravich, Dominique Wilkins, Moses Malone and Patrick Ewing with Alex English as the 6th man and Earl Monroe, Sydney Moncreif, Dave DeBauschere, Wes Unseld, Nate Thurmond and (probably) George Mikan manning the bench would have been a little stronger.

I don't think it'll have an impact in the end either, and that's not the point. Re-read my post. I've been put in charge of running the tournament and I don't want the responsibility of accounting for all of Jazzfanz changing their minds on matches. If I let you change your vote "just cause", it sends the message to everyone that that's an option and then everyone will want to do it. And if I let you do it, then what good reason can I give other people that they can't, as well?

It makes the whole voting process a total cluster ****.

THIS.

Seriously, Kinkkk, first changing your mind on your username (who does that anyway?) and now this? Be decisive and make up your mind or I'm gonna start to think you have vajay.

Much love. And just go with Dyer Ia. It's blissful.

Didn't win, but didn't get blown out like I was worried I would. It's always tough to draw a matchup against Jordan and Robertson made that even worse.

Looking back, I can see a few mistakes that I think I made in picking my team. Once I started focusing on Hall of Famers, I should have stuck to it. Instead of Leonard and Lillard, I should have drafted Alex English and Wes Unseld. I had typed both names in before changing them, and should have just left them that way. Still probably would have taken George Mikan as a backup big later, but oh well.

Don't know if it would have mattered in the long run, but a starting lineup of Magic Johnson, Pete Maravich, Dominique Wilkins, Moses Malone and Patrick Ewing with Alex English as the 6th man and Earl Monroe, Sydney Moncreif, Dave DeBauschere, Wes Unseld, Nate Thurmond and (probably) George Mikan manning the bench would have been a little stronger.

Yah great effort Ellis.