What's new

All-Time Draft 2nd round: JoelHodgeJr vs Ellis269

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that Ellis is losing because Joel has MJ and Oscar is ludicrous to me. Kirilenko absolutely sucks in the scheme of things (this draft) is concerned and Yao would get destroyed by Ewing in his prime.

Having the best player of all time on your team helps quite a bit.

The fact that Ellis is losing because Joel has MJ and Oscar is ludicrous to me. Kirilenko absolutely sucks in the scheme of things (this draft) is concerned and Yao would get destroyed by Ewing in his prime.

This.

Just WTF.

Ellis wins at 4 out of the 5 starting positions. I don't care if he has ****ing MJ.

Much of the same could be said for Robinson with exception to his height not allowing him to play all 5 positions, and that stat line you posted was a regularity for Him more so then Magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robinson was a 7 footer bro

Ellis, did you really vote against yourself?

I had the poll up on my phone, and was going to vote at the end to hopefully break a tie if it was close. Was down 4-0, and when I checked it again, it said I'd already voted for this poll and was down 5-0. I was like WTF? when I saw that. As best I can tell, my son was using my phone to check his football team's schedule and he must have accidentally hit the vote button. I obviously don't want Joel to win because I'm not that impressed with his team. I thought Hack should have advanced from the first round, and voted for his team accordingly.

This is what you get for letting your 11 year old use your phone for anything. They might know more about technology than I ever did, but they can still screw stuff up just as effectively as I can.

Considering that I started this thing down 4-0 and haven't ever led, I'm pretty happy that my team has caught up and is really only a single vote down. I might not win because of Jordan, but at least I'm not getting blown out.

I'd like QSH's opinion (and others'), but I think we should treat the count as 17 to 16 instead of 18 to 15 due to Ellis' vote accidentally going to Joel.

I'd like QSH's opinion (and others'), but I think we should treat the count as 17 to 16 instead of 18 to 15 due to Ellis' vote accidentally going to Joel.

I'm OK with this as long as I can change my vote too. I made a mistake in the Spy vs White Choc match-up, I should have given it to my boy White Choc.

Nope, I'm serious. Please change my vote.

I want to make an exception for Ellis because it's a unique situation in which he inadvertently voted against his own team. I'm not going to re-adjust every poll as members of Jazzfanz change their mind back and forth on a match up. It's a hassle and over complicates things. It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm involved with that match; if I let you change your vote on that, then why shouldn't I let everyone change their vote on every match?

This is a unique situation with Ellis and deserves a unique exception.

I want to make an exception for Ellis because it's a unique situation in which he inadvertently voted against his own team. I'm not going to re-adjust every poll as members of Jazzfanz change their mind back and forth on a match up. It's a hassle and over complicates things. It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm involved with that match; if I let you change your vote on that, then why shouldn't I let everyone change their vote on every match?

This is a unique situation with Ellis and deserves a unique exception.

All you need to do is when the voting is finished, just deduct 1 vote from you and add 1 to White Choc.

I believe that is easy enough.

It might be non-consequential in the end as you are leading by quite a bit but I want the record to reflect that I had made a mistake and in fact I wanted to vote for White Choc.

All you need to do is when the voting is finished, just deduct 1 vote from you and add 1 to White Choc.

I believe that is easy enough.

It might be non-consequential in the end as you are leading by quite a bit but I want the record to reflect that I had made a mistake and in fact I wanted to vote for White Choc.

I don't think it'll have an impact in the end either, and that's not the point. Re-read my post. I've been put in charge of running the tournament and I don't want the responsibility of accounting for all of Jazzfanz changing their minds on matches. If I let you change your vote "just cause", it sends the message to everyone that that's an option and then everyone will want to do it. And if I let you do it, then what good reason can I give other people that they can't, as well?

It makes the whole voting process a total cluster ****.

I don't think it'll have an impact in the end either, and that's not the point. Re-read my post. I've been put in charge of running the tournament and I don't want the responsibility of accounting for all of Jazzfanz changing their minds on matches. If I let you change your vote "just cause", it sends the message to everyone that that's an option and then everyone will want to do it. And if I let you do it, then what good reason can I give other people that they can't, as well?

It makes the whole voting process a total cluster ****.

Fine - then just keep the option open only in the case that you only win by 1 vote then. It ain't gonna open the floodgate.

Fine - then just keep the option open only in the case that you only win by 1 vote then. It ain't gonna open the floodgate.

Yes, it will. Just like giving an exception to Ellis opened the floodgate for you to petition to change your vote immediately after.

The line is being drawn here. The only time an alteration will be made to a vote count is in the event a user fortuitously votes against himself as Ellis has.

Yes, it will. Just like giving an exception to Ellis opened the floodgate for you to petition to change your vote immediately after.

The line is being drawn here. The only time an alteration will be made to a vote count is in the event a user fortuitously votes against himself as Ellis has.

Yeah the line is being drawn alright - to your own benefit.

Let's see if you're man enough to accept that you don't deserve the vote.