What's new

All time wasted NBA talents ?

I’ve gotta mention Bonzi Wells. He might’ve turned in the most dominant performance (other than by Stockton or Malone) that I’ve ever seen in-person. Coulda been way more than he was.

i'll throw in a outside one Luc Longley I saw him play a few times when he was in college and thought he could've been something amazing. No mongrel in him tho.

Steve Francis was uber athletic and had a short career, plaged by injuries at the very end, but the fact is that he never developed anything from the moment he was drafted onwards.

A few other dudes that come to mind:
Boris Diaw
Andray Blatche - he could have been great
Baron Davis
Antoine Walker - turned into a lazy chucker
Tim Thomas
Thabeet
OJ Mayo
Brandon Jennings
Dante Exum
Johnathan Bender
Kanter
Jeff Green
Ryan Games

And possibly one of the biggest would be Rashad McCants.

Last edited:
A few other dudes that come to mind:
Borisov Diaw
Andray Blatche - he could have been great
Baron Davis
Antoine Walker - turned into a lazy chucker
Tim Thomas
Thabeet
OJ Mayo
Brandon Jennings
Dante Exum
Kanter
Jeff Green
Ryan Games

And possibly one of the biggest would be Rashad McCants.

Who the **** is games? And I disagree with McCants. I don’t think his ceiling was very high.

I agree most of all with Thomas, Thabeet and Blatche on this list.

I’ve gotta mention Bonzi Wells. He might’ve turned in the most dominant performance (other than by Stockton or Malone) that I’ve ever seen in-person. Coulda been way more than he was.

Weren't his knees shot before he reached the league?

Who the **** is games? And I disagree with McCants. I don’t think his ceiling was very high.

I agree most of all with Thomas, Thabeet and Blatche on this list.

Gomes*

McCants could have been so much better but he had a bad attitude and mental problems.

Mel Turpin. Every game he would give the Jazz 10 minutes of pure offense, but in minute 11 his fat *** would collapse on the floor from a stroke.