What's new

All time worst Jazz Scrubs

Harambe

Contributor
Who was your favorite terrible pickup/mishandled draft pick?

I'll start us off with Quincy Lewis, and the bat **** crazy that is Kirk Snyder.

What do you got?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete Chilcut. I'm still not sure how that guy ever got a minute on the floor with the Jazz.
Jason Hart. One of the most worthless backup points I've ever seen.
Meech. Such a soft nothing player.

Rafael Araujo.

Michael Ruffin.

I know he's already been mentioned, but Luther Wright was such an Epic Fail he deserves mentioning again.

Last edited:
Alexandar Radojevic - the smallest 7'3" guy that ever played the game.

John Amaechi - The Jazz gave this guy about 5 mil? Dollar for production has to be the worst player in Jazz history.

Kosta Koufus - I hate to say it because I defended him many times; but just a God awful player. Proof that hustle and desire don't mean jack at this level if you have no talent.

One person mentioned who doesn't belong on this list is Calbert Cheney. Yeah, another shooting guard who couldn't shoot; but in my opinion he and Bell are the best defensive back-court players The Jazz have had in the past 10 years.

Chris Morris
Jose Ortiz
Bart Kofoed -

The Bart Kofoed/Bobby Hansen Story
Hansen may have been a rising star. But fate intervened at a New Year’s Eve party. It is for what happened at that party–and not what happened on the court–that keeps Hansen’s name in the minds of Jazz fans. Indeed, he is now more well-known in the Beehive State for being a punching bag than for being a sharpshooter.

Seldom-used Jazz guard Bart Kofoed knocked Bobby out.

Or at least, knocked out his eye socket. The two skirmished at the New Year’s eve party, and Kofoed’s deadly jab struck Hansen, shattering the aforementioned eye socket. Hansen missed over a month of action as a result (Kofoed was released). Hansen was never the same thereafter, noticeably declining in subsequent seasons.

Stephen Howard
Todd Fuller
Pete Chilcutt
John Amaechi
Tom Gugliotta
Michael Ruffin
Kris Humprhies
Milt Palacio
Jason Hart
Brevin Knight

Who was the dude with the glass foot? He got injured when he got out of bed every morning.

Chris Morris
Jose Ortiz
Bart Kofoed -

The Bart Kofoed/Bobby Hansen Story
Hansen may have been a rising star. But fate intervened at a New Year’s Eve party. It is for what happened at that party–and not what happened on the court–that keeps Hansen’s name in the minds of Jazz fans. Indeed, he is now more well-known in the Beehive State for being a punching bag than for being a sharpshooter.

Seldom-used Jazz guard Bart Kofoed knocked Bobby out.

Or at least, knocked out his eye socket. The two skirmished at the New Year’s eve party, and Kofoed’s deadly jab struck Hansen, shattering the aforementioned eye socket. Hansen missed over a month of action as a result (Kofoed was released). Hansen was never the same thereafter, noticeably declining in subsequent seasons.

Umm, Bobby Hansen was NEVER a "rising star" broken eye socket or not. He was the epitome of saying "it is what it is." Kofoed punched Hansen when he dissed Nebraska football. NEVER dis Nebraska football. Bobby's wife Mary created a bigger storm for the team when she slept with Malone amongst others.

Starters:

PG: Carl Nicks
SG: Derek Fisher
SF: Kelly Tripucka
PF: Kent Benson
C: Todd Fuller

Bench:
Jim Les
Jamie Watson (Looked like a steal in his first season. Putrid in his second season)
Thurl Bailey Revisited (I've heard rumor that he was brought back as a reward for converting to the LDS faith)
Pete Chilcutt
Mark Jackson
John Starks
Danny Schayes

Team Captain: John Amaechi
Coach: Tom Nissalke
Halftime Show: Matt Harpring's Layup Drill