What's new

Alt ID Speculation Thread

Is CIS really Trout?

• yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no, he's "babe" trying to be more of a moron.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • no, he's "Peeks" trying insult himself by being here in a form his wife won't suspect.....

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

babe

First of all, this thread might violate JFC rules. If so, just cancel it.

We have a newb in here who has given cause in Peek's thread to believe he's an oldster come back to life, or a current member using a gag handle.

My question about rules is this. Is it against the rules to openly name a member and speculate on his altness? I mean, the first few months I was here I was accused quite a bit. One accusation I came to understand as a fine compliment. I mean, after all, we'd never had anyone better at playing the crowd in here than "Ain't". How many alts did he so, anyway. It was quite a career.

I think "Commie in Seattle" is Trout.

Please tell why you agree or disagree.

Feel free to introduce new personas in this thread.

First of all, this thread might violate JFC rules. If so, just cancel it.

We have a newb in here who has given cause in Peek's thread to believe he's an oldster come back to life, or a current member using a gag handle.

My question about rules is this. Is it against the rules to openly name a member and speculate on his altness? I mean, the first few months I was here I was accused quite a bit. One accusation I came to understand as a fine compliment. I mean, after all, we'd never had anyone better at playing the crowd in here than "Ain't". How many alts did he so, anyway. It was quite a career.

I think "Commie in Seattle" is Trout.

Please tell why you agree or disagree.

Feel free to introduce new personas in this thread.

I'll see if I can add more responses into the poll.....

I don't recall Troutbum being as dull nor as conservative as CiS.

Yes, but Pearl Watson just remarried so I figure she's got better things to do. Besides me, who do you think could be that dull?

Clearly CIS was here when Peeks was in his glory days.... oh five years ago at least.

Basically every single suspected alt is blamed on Trout but in reality he's only been responsible for about 40% of them.

Much more likely it's the poster formerly known as Hack. Same trite, repetitive cliches that read as if they were written in crayon.

Good call. I hadn’t thought of him. Very strong possibility there. He does remind me of Maneesh too as someone else had pointed out. Possibly Trout though I doubt it.

I really miss @JesusChrist. Best poster this site has ever had.

I actually am not sure that Trout has been here since Boris was banned.

he's having another baby now so maybe he'll come back when he is up all night changing diapers.

I suppose you mean his wife is having a baby soon. Changing diapers in the night is not any relaxation at all. Sleep deprivation means you fall asleep whenever you sit down.