What's new

Ante Tomic playing against Dallas right now on NBAtv.

Tomic's team also has Nathan Jawai a former second round pick of the Raptors. Dude is like 6'10" and 280 lbs. I'd rather have him than Tomic.

I wish we would have packaged the rights of Tomic with Bell for the rights to Rubio back when they were interested.

I got to meet Tomic when the team was in Spain last year. His english is terrible LOL! He's super nice and actually is super loyal to his girlfriend, which is nice to see. You would die if you saw the stuff I see but can't really tell about.

PK called him "Anton" Tomic about 6 times this morning. I have almost no expectations for him, but it's still pretty sad someone in his position has no clue what he's talking about.

PK called him "Anton" Tomic about 6 times this morning. I have almost no expectations for him, but it's still pretty sad someone in his position has no clue what he's talking about.

And Kahn, a former reporter, is GM of the Wolves, but for whatever reason we seem to esteem these talking heads highly. The quicker you realize that 3/4 of paid executives have no idea what's going on the less your blood will boil about some radio voice.

They actually wanted to do this?

Well, there were rumors that they wanted Bell. Then they had a scout at one of Tomic's game. Then people started to say Rubio sucks. Surely if you read between the lines we could have milked it and probably gotten a pick or two out of it as well.

I wish we would have packaged the rights of Tomic with Bell for the rights to Rubio back when they were interested.

yeah cuz most teams would love to trade a top-5 pick for a whiny veteran with declining skills and a late second-rounder who may never cross the water.

joke_over_your_head.jpg

I would love to see how Tomic would perform in the NBA, out of sheer curiosity if nothing else.