What's new

Anti-THC publicity Stunt, or Satanic Possession?

Yes with both things you can't have any confidence in what you are getting.

I have had acid that did almost nothing and had acid that 1 hit was too much.

Had a friend one time that put 3 hits of acid in his mouth and one in each eye. He got so ****ed up. Had red squares burned into the whites of each eye. Crazy ****er.
Had 2 other buddies split a half sheet of acid (50 hits) one time. One of them ended up getting the police called on him and he beat a cop with a telephone and ended up in the psyche Ward for about 3 months. (He died really young from pian pill methadone combination overdose, RIP)
I remember being at a party where there was a sheet of acid being passed around and people were just biting chunks off and passing it.

Those were crazy days. I was like 17-19 during the time when I was using acid heavily. Probably about once per week on average.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
That sounds like people just being really dumb with it and taking waayyy to much combined with lots of other drugs as well I am guessing.

Lol at the "acid doesn't cause you to hallucinate" comment.

I was doing acid out in the desert in dougway and saw a tree follow my friend after he finished peeing and started walking away.

I had everything I looked at be in cartoon form.

Walls breathing

Roads moving like waves

Tracers

Had Mario (from the video games) jump out of the TV and come at me.

Had a giant rabbit come up out of the carpet.

I could go on and on. I have done probably around 200 hits of acid. Smoked spice probably 30 or 40 times.

Spice can be different from batch to batch though. No consistency with it so I believe you that you hallucinated while using spice. I never did though. Hallucinated a bunch of times from acid though (also from shrooms, and meth after being awake for 50 something hours)

LSD makes things "feel" different. Corners don't quite line up, straight lines look wavy, far away things look 2 dimensional. **** like that. It doesn't make you hallucinate anything that isn't there. At least not if it's pure LSD. If you're doing a bunch of drugs, then I can't account for that.

That sounds like people just being really dumb with it and taking waayyy to much combined with lots of other drugs as well I am guessing.
No doubt.
25 hits is way too much imo

I think I'm being trolled.
I KNOW I'm wasting my time though.

I'm done

You are trolling yourself by talking over me. Yeah, it is market as a marijuana substitute, that's why we've all heard of it.

What I am saying is that is likely not why it was created in the first place. Unless you are specifically referring to a brand and not the psychoactive compound. Can't you buy the compound and spray it on whatever you want to smoke? I'd call that "spice".

LSD makes things "feel" different. Corners don't quite line up, straight lines look wavy, far away things look 2 dimensional. **** like that. It doesn't make you hallucinate anything that isn't there. At least not if it's pure LSD. If you're doing a bunch of drugs, then I can't account for that.
It made me hallucinate things that weren't there many many times.
Hell, I saw myself walking around the first time I did acid (took 3 hits my first time). I would look down and see me, then look up and I was also over there (no I wasn't looking into a mirror)

Plus the other examples I gave a few posts back and many I didn't list.

"Spice" was created for research reasons. Scientists couldnt study cannabinoids because marijuana was illegal. Some of the reasons for the research was related to recreational use but not all of it. That is what it got marketed as though.

It made me hallucinate things that weren't there many many times.
Hell, I saw myself walking around the first time I did acid (took 3 hits my first time). I would look down and see me, then look up and I was also over there (no I wasn't looking into a mirror)

Plus the other examples I gave a few posts back and many I didn't list.

I've heard of that when people take a ton of acid. It's fascinating. Probably a similar mechanism to NDEs.

For lsd
Physical Effects

Dilated pupils

Higher or lower body temperature

Sweating or chills (“goose bumps”)

Loss of appetite

Sleeplessness

Dry mouth

Tremors

Mental Effects

Delusions

Visual hallucinations

An artificial sense of euphoria or certainty

Distortion of one’s sense of time and identity

Impaired depth perception

Impaired time perception, distorted perception of the size and shape of objects, movements, color, sounds, touch and the user’s own body image

Severe, terrifying thoughts and feelings

Fear of losing control

Panic attacks

Flashbacks, or a recurrence of the LSD trip, often without warning long after taking LSD

Severe depression or psychosis

From another site

The physical effects of LSD are unpredictable from person-to-person, and no one knows if they will have a good or bad "trip." Usually, the first effects of the drug when taken by mouth are felt 30 to 45 minutes after taking it, peak at 2 to 4 hours, and may last 12 hours or longer. Use by the intravenous (IV) route will produce a much quicker action, usually within 10 minutes. Effects include:

hallucinations

distorted visual perception of shapes, colors

altered sounds

anxiety and depression

flashbacks (a return of the "trip" experience) days or months later

rapid heart rate, increased body temperature and high blood pressure

dilated pupils

Extreme changes in mood can occur. If taken in large enough doses, the drug produces delusions and visual hallucinations. Overdose can lead to severe psychosis. Death is often due to a direct injury while under LSD influence; there is no known lethal dose of LSD.

For lsd
Physical Effects

Dilated pupils

Loss of appetite

Sleeplessness

Dry mouth

Tremors

Mental Effects

Delusions

Visual hallucinations

Impaired time perception, distorted perception of the size and shape of objects, movements, color, sounds, touch and the user’s own body image

Fear of losing control

Panic attacks

Flashbacks, or a recurrence of the LSD trip, often without warning long after taking LSD

From another site

The physical effects of LSD are unpredictable from person-to-person, and no one knows if they will have a good or bad "trip." Usually, the first effects of the drug when taken by mouth are felt 30 to 45 minutes after taking it, peak at 2 to 4 hours, and may last 12 hours or longer. Use by the intravenous (IV) route will produce a much quicker action, usually within 10 minutes. Effects include:

hallucinations

altered sounds

anxiety and depression

dilated pupils

Extreme changes in mood can occur. If taken in large enough doses, the drug produces delusions and visual hallucinations. Overdose can lead to severe psychosis. Death is often due to a direct injury while under LSD influence; there is no known lethal dose of LSD.

Fair enough. I personally never experienced hallucinations. But I've only tried it a handful of times.

Fair enough. I personally never experienced hallucinations. But I've only tried it a handful of times.
I know what you mean by the effects you described. Plenty of times I took acid and simply saw tracers and a looking throw a mesh screen kind of effect and breathing walls. Minor stuff like that with no actual hallucinations

Anyone ever known anyone to have a pleasant experience with PCP?

I dated a girl that wanted to try X once. Anyone have an experience with it?
Is X exctacy (don't know how to spell it)? Also, is exctacy the same thing as Molly? (I never did those drugs). GHB is different than them right?

@Ron Mexico

LSD is one of the more safe drugs you can take. You might have a "bad trip" but from a health standpoint its almost impossible to overdose unless you are taking an extreme amount of it (like 40+hits at once). It has no toxic effect on you short term or long term. Many recent studies have shown there is no link between LSD and having any mental health issues.

LSD is also one of the most reliable drugs as far as a getting it pure. If it has other stuff added in then it wont stick to the inkblots that are typically used with LSD. It is very rare to get LSD that isnt just LSD.

I think LSD has more misinformation about it than any other drug. There are so many rumors about it. The silly statements like if you do 7 hits of it you will be mentally insane, flashbacks to it later, or that its a sketchy drug because its cut with something bad or the wrong form of it.

Its also really easy to not have a bad trip on it. You just have to have some prep. Do it in a good situation with people who can help you out. If things start to go towards a bad trip, change environments, music, room, lighting, company or whatever and it will easily change to a good trip.

Drugs like MDMA that are generally pretty safe but are often hard to find pure versions are the ones to be more worried about getting a good one. Or cocaine that is generally not good for you at all and more than likely cut with something else bad for you.
Yes my father told me something similar after I got done watching my 14 year old friend ( I was also 14) go into cardiac arrest after taking some bad acid. He said it shouldn't have happened. I was tripping pretty hard and it was weird. I thought my parents were robots because of how matter of fact they were about the whole thing. That night 14 of us bought acid from an x-friend and 11 of us went to the ER. He had intentionally made bad acid to get back at us. I was one of the kids who had no ill effects, but I did watch my friend have a heart attack at 14. I was not too hot on acid after that.

For lsd
Physical Effects

Dilated pupils

Loss of appetite

Sleeplessness

Dry mouth

Tremors

Mental Effects

Delusions

Visual hallucinations

Fear of losing control

Panic attacks

From another site

hallucinations

altered sounds

anxiety and depression

dilated pupils

Sounds like me when I quit drinking. Acid got nuthin' on that trip.

Alcohol is one of the hardest drugs to come off of. It can kill you. Hope your feeling better dude... And not with more drinking.

Yup, but I didn't know at the time. I was pretty damn close to dying the first time I tried (30 hour trip off GABA overload) and can tell stories that would scare any child from drinking. I finally caved and drank to save myself. I was lucky to not have siezures or rhabdomyalosis.

If I ever fall off the wagon again I won't quit without professional help. Besides possibly dying, DT is some scary **** to experience.

And thanks for asking. The Mental Monster hit me hard recently but I'm good now. Too bad I can't ever drink again.