What's new

Any Jazzfanz play NBA 2K on Xbox 360?

I play on PC. I remember when 2K came out last year they had a ridiculous deal where it only cost $20.

I play myplayer mode while I work on the exercise bike. I'm generally pretty awful but I love fooling around with an dreadlocked albino every season named "Lights Out" Lenny Rollins.

2K15 comes out in a few weeks! I can't wait. But I still play 2K14 often. Who wants to get waxed off the court by me?
I bet Gordon Hayward could "wax" you on both the real and virtual basketball courts...he probably plays basketball better (as himself) on xbox than he does in real life.

playing association mode with jazz. currently in the playoffs playing against clippers lol

I hate the new system... It´s all about money now. It´s hard even to create your own team or trade Basketball Players... I hope they will fix this ..... with 2k15....

I hate the new system... It´s all about money now. It´s hard even to create your own team or trade Basketball Players... I hope they will fix this ..... with 2k15....

Yeah, a lot of people are complaining about the next-gen sports games. I think NHL 2K15 came out and their wasn't even an Association mode built in.