What's new

anyone know if tonights game will be on root sports?

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Supposedly not being broadcasted in portland either. This happened last year too, though I feel like I was able to find a stream online. If not, then that blows and it makes no sense.

It looks like there is going to be a stream online(there is a link anyway). I'm assuming the feed will be from LP.

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody sees or hear it, did it really happen? I don't think there really is a game and they are just making up the radio call. Locke should be good at this since most of his stats are made up. In fact, 68.3% of all stats are made up on the spot.

Whoever watches it be sure to post a lot in the game thread (is this the game thread?)

I will be at the bar watching nfl and byu football so I wont be able to watch any online streams.

I would really appreciate it if I could check jazzfanz every so often for updates from those of you watching the game

Whoever watches it be sure to post a lot in the game thread (is this the game thread?)

I will be at the bar watching nfl and byu football so I wont be able to watch any online streams.

I would really appreciate it if I could check jazzfanz every so often for updates from those of you watching the game

lol

It looks like there is going to be a stream online(there is a link anyway). I'm assuming the feed will be from LP.

lots of the illegal streaming sites will put links up even if there isn't a broadcast. They're just working off of the schedule, not off of knowledge of TV. For example, last night there were several links up for the Pelicans game, even though there wasn't any TV.

Maybe it will be different for this game, but I doubt it. Besides, LP just taps into one of the local broadcasts. Therefore....

Takes a shot every time Taysom's name gets thrown out. Hammered by 2nd Quarter.

Takes a shot every time Taysom's name gets thrown out. Hammered by 2nd Quarter.
True.
I'm not going to drink tonight though.

I'm going straight from work and don't want to drink and drive this time.

Good idea though

True.
I'm not going to drink tonight though.

I'm going straight from work and don't want to drink and drive this time.

Good idea though

Good call, that's why i end up drinking at home mostly with the Mrs. (plus i'm usually too strapped for cash to hit the bar most nights anyway).

Good call, that's why i end up drinking at home mostly with the Mrs. (plus i'm usually too strapped for cash to hit the bar most nights anyway).
That's another reason I'm not drinking.... usually spend around 100 dollars for one night at the bar.

I usually sneak in a flask of bourbon to offset the cost a little