What's new

Anyone want to hold KOC accountable?

He dunked well. :)

As long as he was spoon fed the ball in dunking position.

For someone 6'7" with supposedly a 40" vertical he had about as many good dunks as Hornacek. I guess if he was wide open, no one around, and he had time to gather himself he could throw it down occasionally.

1. Millsap's uncle is what's wrong
2. He was worth a shot, but why the long-game with him? He really should have been traded by now, IMO
3. He was brought in instead of wings that had been (and have continued to be) more productive, e.g. Matthews, Korver, Brewer. This was a bad idea from the first day. I give blame freely.
1. Agree w/ gregbroncs. Millsap's uncle is in the stands, not on the court.
2. Easy to want a trade, much harder to pull one off...unless you think the Jazz should take on terrible contracts or another team's headache.
3. Brewer was offered an extension; he and his agent wanted A LOT more. That's why he was traded. Yes, we'd all like to have Matthews. But at that amount? Portland is overpaying by a ton. Korver? Seriously? The guy who plays no defense and put his individual goals over the good of the team by refusing to shoot in the last several games. Yep, we should have kept him!

1. Agree w/ gregbroncs. Millsap's uncle is in the stands, not on the court.
2. Easy to want a trade, much harder to pull one off...unless you think the Jazz should take on terrible contracts or another team's headache.
3. Brewer was offered an extension; he and his agent wanted A LOT more. That's why he was traded. Yes, we'd all like to have Matthews. But at that amount? Portland is overpaying by a ton. Korver? Seriously? The guy who plays no defense and put his individual goals over the good of the team by refusing to shoot in the last several games. Yep, we should have kept him!

How is Portland over paying Mathews. I keep hearing people say he isnt worth what he makes. How the hell is that?

Give me a list of players not on rookie contracts that show in contrast how over paid Mathews is. The guy is averaging 17 ppg on 45% shooting, and 43% from three. He also gives you 3 rbds, 3 assts, and 2.3 stls per game. He also is a smart player who plays his *** off. And he only makes 6.5 million a year. How is that bad? I'll tell ya what is bad is the Raja Bell signing instead of Mathews. Raja Bell is complete garbage.

Yes, Jazz made a mistake not signing Mathews and signing Raja instead.

For someone 6'7" with supposedly a 40" vertical he had about as many good dunks as Hornacek. I guess if he was wide open, no one around, and he had time to gather himself he could throw it down occasionally.

You obviously don't know how much effort it takes to get wide open with no one around in the NBA. Fault the guy for getting himself the best shot selection and call him a loser for getting backdoor cuts consistently. He was so crappy he's still starting in the NBA for another team. Started 43 games last year for the Bulls, and has started all 13 for the Knicks this year. He's so crappy he only shoots 50% from the floor, rebound, steal and do all of that for under a mil a year. Yea, hate that guy.

A few things I really like about him though. He is shooting a lower % this year from the FT line than the field. He is shooting over 40% from 3 so far... what the. He has more double doubles than Marvin, Hayward, Kanter, Burks, Foye, Carroll, Watson, and Murphy combined.

You obviously don't know how much effort it takes to get wide open with no one around in the NBA. Fault the guy for getting himself the best shot selection and call him a loser for getting backdoor cuts consistently. He was so crappy he's still starting in the NBA for another team. Started 43 games last year for the Bulls, and has started all 13 for the Knicks this year. He's so crappy he only shoots 50% from the floor, rebound, steal and do all of that for under a mil a year. Yea, hate that guy.

A few things I really like about him though. He is shooting a lower % this year from the FT line than the field. He is shooting over 40% from 3 so far... what the. He has more double doubles than Marvin, Hayward, Kanter, Burks, Foye, Carroll, Watson, and Murphy combined.

Good post. I agree.

I would like to hold KOC accountible for the Jazz not being all they could be. That's why he was replaced. Yes he was "promoted" but the Jazz needed to replace him and this was the best way. Get him out of the way, and thats what they did. We could be in a lot better position without him. To hell with KOC.

I was never a big brewer fan because he could't shoot and could't dribble (and therefore couldn't penetrate), but to say he didn't dunk the ball very often is way wrong.

I remember him getting dunks every game.

Corbin's offense is starting to come together really well. The team is finally opening up room for Jefferson to work with and......drumroll......pass! Obviously KOC's maneuvers bringing in shooters and players willing to learn and operate within the system played a big part of this.

You obviously dont remember that no one would guard him, his man would be doubling all over the court because they didnt have to guard him on offense. So yes he was WIDE open all the time, and still couldnt shoot. For supposedly being our best defender I dont remember him shutting anyone of not down, ever. He did cut, which was effective enough, but also no one was guarding him so he should have been able to get a few wide open dunks a game. He is a functional player, but my post was more for the idiots that were throwing a fit when he got traded, like KOC had just made a huge mistake.

I hold KOC accountable for the state of this franchise.

We did not get either the Anthony or LeBron sign/trade situation we really wanted with Deron.
We traded Deron away for nothing, busted draft picks and busted players.
We have consistently drafted terrible players that are losers, all of them.
We constantly and consistently miss the playoffs and lose every important game.
Our players are all losers that don't know how to play defense or offense or the pick and roll, they can't shoot, move their feet, and they are all lazy bums.
We hired a coach that is the king moran that doesn't know a single thing about basketball.
Our team brings in BYU Cheerleaders into the arena.
Our players don't have strengths, and our lineups and playing time and starters are all screwed up.
We have too many old players.
Players are given minutes not based on what I want, but on what that stupid coach thinks.
Burks is not free.
Favors is still shackled.
Kanter is not allowed to play until he fouls out.
The coach is trying to win then develop players instead of develop players then win.
Everyone around me is an idiot, complete and udder morans.
Shut up!

Haha.

Heaven, be honest. Are you made up by the same person that made up Saltair's Finest?

Haha.

Heaven, be honest. Are you made up by the same person that made up Saltair's Finest?

Were you even a poster when Saltair was around?

It's like walking through the hall of mirror's here at a carnival and trying to find out which one is not the alt.

I can confirm that I am the alternate account of whatever poster you think i am.
I am, whatever you say i am. if i wasnt, why would i say i am?