What's new

Game Thread Apr 02, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Bulls

Added to Calendar: 04-02-21

****** start to the third. Damn.

Looks like we stayed in the locker room.

Sick of bogey not just taking the open three and instead pump faking and or taking a dribble.
Seems like he is much better when he just catches and shoots

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think we are tired of winning at home. We're not playing like we want to win.

Sick of bogey not just taking the open three and instead pump faking and or taking a dribble.
Seems like he is much better when he just catches and shoots

I think that's part of him still being in his own head about his shot.

This is one of those games where you really wish Mitchell could guard his position. If he could guard Lavine, Royce could guard Thad. But we aren’t willing to challenge him defensively so it’s free points for Thad every time against Bogey.

This is one of those games where you really wish Mitchell could guard his position. If he could guard Lavine, Royce could guard Thad. But we aren’t willing to challenge him defensively so it’s free points for Thad every time against Bogey.
DM hasn't been great defensively. not gonna lie. But guarding Lavine is a tough ask even for the greatest perimeter defenders in this league.

Bogey gave up some points for sure but I think the bigger thing was giving up the switch as a team. It was more "hey, you got this" and not "I got this".

Would like to see more from Mike and Don