What's new

Game Thread Apr 02, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Bulls

Added to Calendar: 04-02-21

Has there ever been a player that better embodies the jazz personality and culture then Ingles? Maybe Stockton but damn Ingles is awesome.

I know Ingles made that 3 just to talk trash after the non called foul on the rebound.

No Gobert = layup parade

Terrible foul call on faves.

Gobert goes out and the jazz fall apart

We're just getting out worked right now.

Favors -11 Gobert +6. Seriously Favors needs to be replaced.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

If Udoka did not get hurt maybe he is getting some of Favors time and helping a little more

We gotta dial this ****er in. Defense is killing us.

Favors -11 Gobert +6. Seriously Favors needs to be replaced.

Favors is solid. Most centers would struggle just as much with this much penetration being allowed. This isn't a case of players beating Favors 1 on 1, it's a case of Favors being asked to prevent his man from scoring while also contesting guards that are getting a free lane.

The fact that Gobert can contain stuff like that is a testament of his greatness. Using the +/- to conclude that this is all Favors fault is just kindergarten-level analysis.

We should be crushing these guys at home.

If Porter Jr. gets bought out we need to kidnap him and make him sign with us. Our 2nd unit would be ridiculous with him, Ingles and JC bombing threes as LeBron cries to the refs.

In the meantime, banking on JC to start hitting threes to spark some offense.

Favors is solid. Most centers would struggle just as much with this much penetration being allowed. This isn't a case of players beating Favors 1 on 1, it's a case of Favors being asked to prevent his man from scoring while also contesting guards that are getting a free lane.

The fact that Gobert can contain stuff like that is a testament of his greatness. Using the +/- to conclude that this is all Favors fault is just kindergarten-level analysis.
Favors plays about 15 minutes a night and he's always a negative net player. He's the opposite of solid.

Donovan is out of sync.

Gobert totally stole that pass.