What's new

Game Thread Apr 07, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Suns

Added to Calendar: 04-07-21

Yes.
I mean we have the best record in the league. We also have the biggest margin of victory. Now knowing those two things you would think that would mean we start fast.

I would be curious to know how often we have the lead after like 3 or 4 minutes. I bet it's not very often in comparison to our record. I think the starting lineup needs to change.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I do think it’s time Ingles starts

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Phx is a great switching team on D, and they have been well coached and how to mitigate on ball screens. Teams that do this seem to be anathema for the Jazz.

We couldn’t shoot or get a rebound when we needed to. Big time let down. CP3 is annoying as hell but holy hell he’s good. He’s just reliable and predictable and guys just can’t stop it. Pretty amazing with his physical limitations and the fact he really doesn’t score much at the rim. I wish DM had some go to moves. I guess the pull-up three is the main one but just imagine what he could do if he had that signature shot in the midrange on top of his other stuff.

Don’t think either team played their best game.

We couldn’t shoot or get a rebound when we needed to. Big time let down. CP3 is annoying as hell but holy hell he’s good. He’s just reliable and predictable and guys just can’t stop it. Pretty amazing with his physical limitations and the fact he really doesn’t score much at the rim. I wish DM had some go to moves. I guess the pull-up three is the main one but just imagine what he could do if he had that signature shot in the midrange on top of his other stuff.

Don’t think either team played their best game.
He had that for about half a season. He seems to get something good then move away from it for circus shots and bad drives and forced 3s.

Honestly, if the Jazz fail to hang on to the 1st seed which they will. They should just drop back down to 5th or 6th seed for a better draft pick.
Since the Jazz are so so good in the regular season right? It wouldn't matter what seed they get. lol

I disagree. We shot 25% from three. If we shoot 10% less than our average from three we win. We just had a very very bad outside shooting night. And still went to overtime against them in their place.
Play the game in utah and have us shoot our average from three and we blow them out if they play like they did tonight.
That is a fair point, but we’ve already lost to them twice. We can’t just go stone cold and try to play catch-up in the playoffs like we did tonight. Offense was only half the problem. We literally had two guys just walk away from CP3 tonight at the 3 point line. Little things like that get you beat in the playoffs just like it did tonight. We weren’t focused and we lost because of it.

That was a great game. I'm not worried. Our guys are suffering a shooting slump. Not to worry though. If we shot close to our average in the first half then we win by 10. The season will always be valleys and peaks. We will get back to form no worries.

Btw the fight we showed to get back into this one shows we can hang in the playoffs. The Suns are really good. If we were not as well then their is no way we come back in this game.

im worried about the blazers game coming up.

they might be flat as hell after a ot battle.