What's new

Game Thread Apr 09, 2023 01:30PM MT: Jazz at Lakers

Added to Calendar: 04-09-23

I loved this season. I miss it already.

Ya i was team tank almost the entire year but i am very curious to know what hardy could have done this seaon if management wanted to go as far as possible.
Like a rotation with conley, sexton, clarkson, ochai, lauri, vando, kessler, beasley, tht, KO, dunn, amd maybe the jazz even try to add to the team at the deadline.

I think we get into the second round with a shot at advancing further. Which I understand seems to be very optimistic and unlikely to many fans. But man these guys play hard and are very well coached and had more talent than anyone thought and fit together good.

Im really excited for next season. Could be a huge, quick turnaround.

Will Hardy said Ochai waited until Game 82 to develop a bad boy image. He said he would never have believed that Ochai would be thrown out as he and Walker are the nicest guys on the team.

Why was Agbaji tossed? Just for tossing the ball like he did. Seemed everytime he drove into the paint he was getting hella hacked and the refs weren’t calling **** for him. He looked frustrated all game to that point

Well, I guess all the anguish over the Denver win is moot. We're at 9. We couldn't have gotten 8. We avoided 9/10 tie.
Conversely, a win might’ve had no impact had the Jazz lost the last one and not been way too close to winning this one because the Mavs out-tanked the Spurs.