What's new

Game Thread Apr 10, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Kings

Added to Calendar: 04-10-21

This one is going to be a blowout. End of bench guys should play most of the 4th quarter.

Wasn’t this the franchise with a much brighter future than us for making all the right moves?

Recently, SAC won five straight. They followed that with their current 5-game losing streak.

Seems like a good game to give Royce the night off and let him get some rest. His last 5 games he's averaging 2 points per game on 13% FG and 5.3% 3PT. Give his minutes to Oni and let him get right mentally and physically.
Locke suggested that he has been banged up for the past little while. He just looks tired to me.

Kings have some really intriguing players, but the team really just isn't consistent. Like the Pelicans, really. I do love to see Fox play, and Haliburton looks like he has a bright future too. I feel like they should be better than they are.

Seems like a good game to give Royce the night off and let him get some rest. His last 5 games he's averaging 2 points per game on 13% FG and 5.3% 3PT. Give his minutes to Oni and let him get right mentally and physically.

Dat $9 million per year doe!

Expect a big game from Haliburton.

1200px-46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg