What's new

Game Thread Apr 10, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Kings

Added to Calendar: 04-10-21

If Gobert showed half the fight on the boards against the Suns that he did just now against his own ****ing teammate, we would've won that game going away over the last few minutes.
Bogey had 1 rebound in 40 minutes. royce with 4. conley with 1. clarkson with 1. ingles with 1
Rudys rebounding wasn't the issue imo

More alluding to the fact that for basically every year in the Snyder era, the Jazz have been one of the best defensive rebounding teams in the NBA, except in the clutch, when they suddenly become one of the worst.
Fair. Also not rudys fault. The jazz are undersized and have horrible rebounders at the 4 postition and guard positions.

Great play by favors

Fair. Also not rudys fault. The jazz are undersized and have horrible rebounders at the 4 postition and guard positions.
Would the Jazz be better off starting Royce at the 4 and Jingles at the 3? Bogey gets benched?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I have had my finger on the button to purchase a donovan mitchell jersey in that dark mode version. Hard to drop $115 on a shirt though. Damn. I still might get it. Hard decision for me.

Would the Jazz be better off starting Royce at the 4 and Jingles at the 3? Bogey gets benched?

Hard to say. Probably as long as bogey cant make open threes.
If bogey can get back to shooting like he was last year then I would keep him in the starting lineup. Right now he is mostly poop though.

The schedule is getting players tired. Look at shooting numbers at every team from week to week. It's crazy.

Jazz will look like world beaters again by the end of this home streak.

I have been trash talking clarkson a bit, but we are missing him right now.

You’d think ‘box out’ wouldn’t be this unattainable goal for NBA players. But I think we’ve seen enough from this team to say that it’s not reasonable to expect it from most of them consistently.

Good back to back to back plays by bogey

I feel like the jazz are playing like crap yet are at 60 points already and are up

Put in Hughes. I wanna see a beautiful 3.

He will get in during garbage time in the 4th.
Jazz will get a big lead in the third