What's new

Game Thread Apr 16, 2021 01:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pacers

Added to Calendar: 04-16-21

Apparently if you grab the guys jersey he gets called for the foul.

LOL Boler and Thurl saying Snyder is so brilliant for NOT challenging. WTF else is he going to do with that challenge? throw it on the huge pile of unused challenges he is building?
1pt difference up 6. Better save the timeout to bring the ball up and set plays.

Major LOL to all of those comments earlier. This team really sucks ehh? What a "waste" of a year and talent.
Convenient to save your comments until it looks much different than it did then. Would have more validity if you stuck your neck out rather than mocking with hindsight.

Major LOL to all of those comments earlier. This team really sucks ehh? What a "waste" of a year and talent.
Ya I mean if this team hasn't proven to us how good they are by now then there is nothing they can do to prove it to their fans.

Believe in these guys. They have given us no reason not to

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

We need to start games with more energy. It’s hard to get into rhythm when you lack energy.
You would think so yet they seem to start slow almost all the time and also seem to get into a rythm and win almost all the games.

I agree they the slow starts are frustrating though

Big ****ing ballsy win. Incredible second half. One of the best defensive performances I have seen from Rudy and I have seen a lot.

You would think so yet they seem to start slow almost all the time and also seem to get into a rythm and win almost all the games.

I agree they the slow starts are frustrating though

Yeah but slow starts will be amplified in the playoffs. We're not building good habits. That's going to come back to bite us at some point most likely.

Almost insulting that the Jazz won that game despite the lacksidasical start. Rudy just decided to dominate in the second half and won the game lol.