What's new

Game Thread Apr 16, 2022 11:00AM MT: Jazz at Mavericks - Game 1

Added to Calendar: 04-16-22

A top 5 defensive team can take another team out of their offense for two quarters. An elite defensive team does it for three quarters. I think the Lukaless Mavs are a top 5 defensive team. I expect to see cracks next half.

Good pass by Mitchell to bogey for the three to end the half. I was so surprised he passed it I dropped my drink!
It was knocked away by the defender as he went up for a floater…

I kid… I kid… he did good not taking the hero shot there.

Jazz will win this game going away.

Even though last night I did have a dream last night they lost this one by almost 20.

Only thing he didn’t do well is shoot. Big half incoming.
He missed a bunch of shots at the rim too. He played poorly. He should be the best scorer on the floor and able to dictate what he gets… so far it’s not been good at all.

Let’s hope he has a big second half.

He missed a bunch of shots at the rim too. He played poorly. He should be the best scorer on the floor and able to dictate what he gets… so far it’s not been good at all.

Let’s hope he has a big second half.

He will have a big second half and we are going to win by double digits.

I know some people hate him… but I effing love Stephen A Smith.

He will have a big second half and we are going to win by double digits.
I hope so… I’m a big fan of his… and this team. When someone says a guy is playing like **** it’s not a personal vendetta… it’s an observation.

It’s not just the missing shots… he looks like he is pressing… like how he does in the fourth quarter. If it was just shots I wouldn’t be worried.

I don't think Dallas has good enough shooters, so Gobert can stay in the paint.

Like when Green was out there, Gobert was on him and just ignored him.
He will turn into Terrence Mann just wait.