What's new

Game Thread Apr 23, 2022 02:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 4

Added to Calendar: 04-23-22

The good point for me is that the game here is a 3.30 am. No way i wake up to see this.... will have a great night and watch the replay with a good coffee.... hopefully i will not vomit my breakfast.

You know who would look really good on this jazz team? Jimmy Butler.
On a side note, I thought justice winslow was going to be the next jimmy butler lol. Nope

Isn't he like 33/34? if he was 27-28 i d say yeah go for it, even with all the crazy

The good point for me is that the game here is a 3.30 am. No way i wake up to see this.... will have a great night and watch the replay with a good coffee.... hopefully i will not vomit my breakfast.

6:30 am for me. Will I get up that early on a Sunday?
8%2Bball%2B-%2Bdont%2Bcount%2Bon%2Bit.png

Funny how this thread turned into a Donovan bitch fest.

Remember, the Rudy defense is actually the issue. You know, the one where Rudy's guy went 4-5 from 3 in the first half. You know, the 5 out lineup that totally exposes our Rudy system?

Donovan's defense sucks/sucked but we aren't losing because of it. We are losing because the Rudy system has been exposed and he is even getting in the way on offense.

But hey, keep on blaming your scapegoat

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Brunson scoring 32 ppg is a huge factor that is losing us games. Hold Brunson to 20 we're 3-0.

Brunson scoring 32 ppg is a huge factor that is losing us games. Hold Brunson to 20 we're 3-0.
I agree, but that's not Don's job. Don's job is to do a decent job on a 3rd scoring option while leading our offense.

Royce and Conley should be working on Dinwiddie and Brunson. Don should be switched on them occasionally and he must do better when given the chance.

Isn't he like 33/34? if he was 27-28 i d say yeah go for it, even with all the crazy

His age doesnt matter. This is won now. Conley is old, bogey is old, its about to fall apart anyways. He would take us up a few notches and possibly get us a title this year (or last year if we had him. Hell maybe we win 2 titles if we had him with this team.)

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

His age doesnt matter. This is won now. Conley is old, bogey is old, its about to fall apart anyways. He would take us up a few notches and possibly get us a title this year (or last year if we had him. Hell maybe we win 2 titles if we had him with this team.)

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I would like to reply with this...

2zfikc.jpg

Trade Mitchell for Butler and some sides. Trade Conley for Smart.

Smart
Butler
Bojan
Juancho
Rudy

And find a new coach.

Trade Mitchell for Butler and some sides. Trade Conley for Smart.

Smart
Butler
Bojan
Juancho
Rudy

And find a new coach.
We should trade Bojan and Conley for Russell Westbrook, Melo and a bunch of 1sts.

We could be the best Mother Chucking Team with ole Stonehands. Starting lineup:

Don
Clarkson
Russell Westbrook
Melo
Hands McGee

We should trade Bojan and Conley for Russell Westbrook, Melo and a bunch of 1sts.

Don
Clarkson
Russell Westbrook
Melo
Hands McGee

I think everybody on this forum needs to start retaking their antipsychotics....

Don
Clarkson
Russell Westbrook
Melo
Hands McGee

Conley and Bogey for Westbrook and future firsts is actually the perfect deal if we blow it all the way up. He’d be an expiring contract and we’d get a bunch of future firsts.

IMHO you just don't trade an historic playoff scorer, unless he strongly ask to or you decide to blow it up and start from scratch.

Conley and Bogey for Westbrook and future firsts is actually the perfect deal if we blow it all the way up. He’d be an expiring contract and we’d get a bunch of future firsts.
They don’t have any firsts.

I wonder what Quin would think if someone showed up with a sign saying “Quin Snyder is the Dante Exum of coaches”?