What's new

Game Thread Apr 24, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Wolves

Added to Calendar: 04-24-21

The Wolves are now 13-13 when DLo and KAT play together, so not as bad a loss as it seems.

STill man, that game was ugggggggly. The refs were awful, but the Jazz were worse.

my gawd what a terrible 3 quarters of basketball...Clarkson, Ingles and Conley down the stretch were terrible, 20 turnovers...missed Don’s ability to take over and close-out games like this...

Last edited:
Jazz with basically a dgaf attitude for the second and third quarters. They need a stern talking to by the poor soul who just lost his scholarship.

Geez I should have not watched. The 4th was brutal. I feel bad for you all of that’s how they played all game long

wondering what Clarkson's shooting number looks like since the AS break. must be something around 20%

We don’t deserve the 1 spot. Phoenix is gonna take us over. We are losing to a bottom dweller while they keep beating playoff teams. We are pretenders
Ironically the suns lost their last game (to the Celtics) and also lost to the spurs BY 26 POINTS AT HOME just 4 games ago.
They are 2-2 in their last 4

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I wonder if, in NBA history, there has ever been a larger discrepancy between how a team normally is compared to how they perform in the clutch than this year's Jazz.

Like, it's the sole reason why I don't actually believe they can win a championship.

If they had to play 10 overtime sessions against nothing but bottom-feeding teams, I think they would lose well over half of them.

Championship teams don't routinely go on major scoring droughts in the final minutes of a close game. They just don't.

To the people who think we’d be a playoff team without Donovan. Lol is all I have to say.
Ironically the jazz record this year without Donovan is fantastic. Even better than our record with him.

Having said that, he was missed tonight for sure

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Huh, they have our number. Strange.. Is it cause KAT can draw out Gobert?. Or was preventing touches from Gobert super disruptive for the entire team? This is one of those games where we needed Donovan to go alpha. We may be the 2nd seed.

The most mind-meltingly ****ing frustrating loss of the season. Every ****ing angle of it.