What's new

Game Thread Apr 25, 2022 7:30PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 04-25-22

Lol

If you think this is his fault, you need to learn a whole lot about the game of basketball.

Our roster is weak, and old and run poorly.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Dude at some point you just have to accept reality. I love Mitchell more than anyone but he’s been absolute trash this series shooting the ball. His numbers make Carmelo blush.

He’s 44-115 from the field this series and 8-40 from 3.

I guess having the #1 offense I’m the league during the regular season doesn’t mean **** in the playoffs. This **** is just embarrassing.

Exactly but then as a coach why you just dont sit them all, to pick their pride and hope they will come back with hunger the next game. This coach a zero control on this team and thats the main reason why we suck...
This honestly is the main reason I want Snyder gone. He's lost control of the team.

Dude at some point you just have to accept reality. I love Mitchell more than anyone but he’s been absolute trash this series shooting the ball. His numbers make Carmelo blush.

He has had a bad shooting series outside of game 3 where he shot around 50%. That's unacceptable. I agree.

It sucks that our supporting cast is the opposite of what a playoff team needs.

Lol

If you think this is his fault, you need to learn a whole lot about the game of basketball.

Our roster is weak, and old and run poorly.

You are right about the second part, but DM has been *** this series. Inefficient shooting, porous defense, not a good look for him.

Brunson has whipped him this series. And it’s inexcusable.

Live by the three, die by the three! I still hate this system. Just afraid the Lakers gonna get cold feet after their cast-off assistant coach kicks Snyder’s ***!

38% and 20%

All while playing absolutely no defense at all. None.

It's not all him but Grayson Allen has made a bigger impact.