Game Thread Apr 26, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 04-26-21

Agent#00

We rely too much on 3s. We can get the guy open but we can't make the shot. Rare game when every shooter is off.

They should stay on the court and practice after the game

Revolution 9

Staff member
Like I've been saying most of the year. This team is soft, and not built for a deep playoff run. Some of the homers got butt hurt about this reality, but
I know what I'm talking about.

Hopefully after the playoffs the front office will be forced to make some changes. Royce has to be removed from the starting line up, and upgraded. And how long
can we keep Favors?

Sean

There's really hardly any difference between the 2 and 3 seed. HCA is overrated as hell.

If we get into the 2/3 seed, we'd want it to be against the Suns, not the Clippers. Not to mention, a 3-way tie with the Clippers and Suns can also grant us the 1 seed.
It's not overrated lol especially if the Lakers end up 6th.

Nate505

Modstapo Lite
Staff member
That last play the Wolves had... It was like the Jazz were trying to throw the game. Unreal.

MT Steve

Contributor
It's not overrated lol especially if the Lakers end up 6th.
Eh, the Lakers are a couple games up on the Mavs in the loss column and LeBron's coming back next week.

I really doubt they'll fall to 6th.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I genuinely don't believe there's been a single Jazz playoff series in my life where the outcome would have been different if HCA went from one team to the other.
I feel like HCA has been the key in every Jazz playoff run.

The two finals years were the only years those teams finished with the 1st seed.

The Jazz have never gone to the finals without the 1st seed.

The Jazz have always gone to the finals with the 1st seed.

It doesn't matter?

**** me!

Jazzmix

The biggest disappointement in those two losses was Clarkson. With Donovan out he should have taken some of his role. Had he played even average we would have won those.

DasJazz

The biggest disappointement in those two losses was Clarkson. With Donovan out he should have taken some of his role. Had he played even average we would have won those.

Oh he took on his role, he just didn't make the shots to help the team.