What's new

Game Thread Apr 26, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 04-26-21

This is like watching my Chicago Bears kicking field goals.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Answer:
Death
Taxes
The sunrise
Bogey getting stripped in traffic

Question:
What are the most reliable events known to man?

Joe completely quitting on back to back possessions. First time lets a guy go right past him on a rebound. Second time doesn't even move to wide open shooter that was clearly his responsibility.

If these guys don't want to compete, do not let them suit up. Simple as that. I don't know why we keep doing this in between of having the players suit up and then not even bother to try to win.

Joe completely quitting on back to back possessions. First time lets a guy go right past him on a rebound. Second time doesn't even move to wide open shooter that was clearly his responsibility.

If these guys don't want to compete, do not let them suit up. Simple as that. I don't know why we keep doing this in between of having the players suit up and then not even bother to try to win.
It wasnt his. They were in a 3-2 zone.

Leave the Jazz wide open every play = profit. They can't make anything. Another embarrassing performance....and then these players turn around and whine about people thinking they're frauds.

Get Joe off the ****ing court. Some of the most embarrassing basketball I have ever seen. Do not let him see another second on the court.