What's new

Game Thread Apr 26, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 04-26-21

Going into New York and beating the hottest team in the NBA is probably a more impressive win than any the Jazz have had this season. They kept their composure despite getting punched in the mouth over and over. Not something our team is capable of.

Major props to the Suns - they'll make good representatives in the WCF when we inevitably choke away the 1 seed to them, finish in the same bracket as the Lakers/Clippers, and get eliminated in Round 1 or 2.

Minnesota's plan to give us all the wide open 3s we want is working flawlessly.

It's so strange to see the entire team this cold two games in a row. These are the same shots we've been hitting all season.

8/33 from 3

24%
That is the story of the game. Our D has actually been passable, and we are getting lots of open shots. We just can't hit anything.

I see
So the suns are losing to the hottest team in the league by more than the jazz and with less time left and the jazz are losing by less to a worse team with more time left in the game but the jazz are going to lose and the suns will win.

Our fans are the worst

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I apologize for being 100% correct, lol.

Gotta love it when the worst team in the nba is laughing at you, literally.

You're not going to win that many games shooting 23% from 3 point land especially when that's your game.

Team needs to get their head right for the playoffs.