What's new

Game Thread Apr 28, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings Official

Added to Calendar: 04-28-21

I know this is the Kings but what the heck? There was some Utah Rage going on. Our bench shot 29-41.

Favors with 11 boards (5 offensive) in 12 minutes.

And Matt Thomas:

Is he a free agent?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
He will be a UFA, he is getting 1,7M this season.
He is taller than the usual sharpshoters and is shoting 42% from 3 this season. Improved his defense and footwork, even created a lot more than I expected last game (I know, I know, even Brantley was looking like a good PG against yesterday's competition, but still).

My guess is that he is going to get 6-7M, and won't get more because he doesn't look so athletic.

I don’t think Fox and Barnes would have been enough to stop the Jazz. Hell they prob could have taken out the suns the way they were shooting

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Great game last night. Scrubs finally looked awesome too.

One sequence I wanted to call out. Bojan gets a block and a steal in consecutive defensive possessions... I swear to god the Titanic song started playing as he drove down the lane after the steal. He was phenomenal last night... let's see it more.

If anyone is ever feeling down about the jazz just remember that cleveland is paying Kevin love 30 million this season, next season and the season after that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app