What's new

Game Thread Apr 28, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Mavericks - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 04-28-22

What more proof do you need? Opponents, and not even elite opponents, shoot lights out wide open against our big man units.

I don't need to argue. Watch the games

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
They do, no one is arguing that we give up tons of wide open 3s. It's just that you are misdiagnosing the symptoms.

Gobert wanted Bojan to rotate. Bojan didn't.

I don't know, players get confused all the time on basic rotations - it's a staple of Quin Snyder coached teams against 5-out lineups.

How do we go this cold from three?? I don’t understand. Mavs hit threes like it’s nothin though even if they get to the second right they won’t beating the suns. Mavs got lucky catching us during a bad shooting streak. Suns are incredible in the clutch.

Bringing Quin back would be executive malpractice.
Ya I'm done with him.
And Rudy in the playoffs just doesn't work.
I love Rudy. In the regular season he is a beast and a legit all star.
In the playoffs he just isn't

Gobert wanted Bojan to rotate. Bojan didn't.

I don't know, players get confused all the time on basic rotations - it's a staple of Quin Snyder coached teams against 5-out lineups.
He had the corner guy though. The guy bobbled the ball… Rudy had all the time. If Bogey moves over it’s an open corner three… if Rudy closes it’s a kick out pass and a shot clock violation prolly.

Luka is easily the most hateable player in the NBA. Never seen a worse sport and entitled ****ing crybaby.